Gay friends (6 Viewers)

williamc

HSC
Well that sort of is a bit homophobic if you can listen to hetero sex stories but not gay ones.

Not that I care, but you know, just for the health of the discusiion.
heterosexual sex is normal, and gay sex is, in my opinion anyway, abnormal.

i dont want to listen to abnormal stories as to which i wouldn't want to listen to a child rape story, because it is ABNORMAL/FUCKED UP

williamc

HSC
Calling gay sex abnormal then insinuating that it is wrong, and you don't like hearing about it because it is wrong (not abnormal) is homophobic. You are a homophobe.

And if you continue to present yourself as the opposite, well then you're just ignorant.

hahaha

GAY SEX IS NOT NORMAL. GOD MADE BOYS AND ALSO GIRLS TOO, SO BOYS COULD HAVE SOMEFIN TO FORNICATE WITH.

Homophobia
(from Greek homós: one and the same; phóbos: fear, phobia) is defined as an "irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals",[1] or individuals perceived to be homosexual; it is also defined as "unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality."

I feel no fear or apathy towards homo's. I know a gay guy and i have no problem talking to him whenever i see him or whatever. Again i'm not against him as a person, I'm against what he does. Doesn't mean i am a homophobe.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I feel no fear or apathy towards "homo's". Just ill-will and disgust at their deviant behaviours.

Again i'm not against him as a person, I'm against what he does lol

I'm not a homophobe btw.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
There seems to me like you have a massive aversion to gay sex. Likening a natural occurance (gay sex is a natural thing, a genetic desire) to something like child rape, well sweet heart, that's a little bit homophobic whether you like to think you're Mr Acceptance or not.
gay sex = abnormal

child rape = abnormal

.:. gay sex = child rape

williamc

HSC
There seems to me like you have a massive aversion to gay sex. Likening a natural occurance (gay sex is a natural thing, a genetic desire) to something like child rape, well sweet heart, that's a little bit homophobic whether you like to think you're Mr Acceptance or not.

OK YOUVE SO CHANGED MY MIND HUNNEY

I fucking hate everything about gay people. Should be executed!!!!

is that what you wanted to hear?!?!?!?!

HSC
1) Homosexuality is abnormal in the sense that it is something practiced by a minority. This, however, says nothing about whether it is moral or not.
2) There have been historical contexts in which homosexual relations were widely practiced
3) God does not exist
4) Homosexuality hurts no-one and is therefore not immoral
5) I love jb_nc

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
OK YOUVE SO CHANGED MY MIND HUNNEY

I fucking hate everything about gay people. Should be executed!!!!

is that what you wanted to hear?!?!?!?!
heres what you are doing here:

• retreating to sarcasm so you don't justify the fact you are a bigot

williamc

HSC
yes i did read it, but i'm quite positive unlike you, i understood it.

"irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals"

christ, you can hate gay people or you can hate the act, doesn't make you any less homophobic.
i have no irrational fear, adversion to, nor to i discriminate against homos. I am not homophobic.

williamc

HSC
its times like this i wish it were 1920, and i could tell you to shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen you filthy minga

but because of feminism i take that back!!!!

Napstar

Banned
HSC
I mean, if you're not getting porked up the butt there is no reason not to be friends with guys who do. Like if you make it clear you're straight heterosexual to the max, they're not going to try and turn you into a queer.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
It's okay to be homophobic. I don't know why it's hard to admit. You just don't like it. I don't like girls that wear oversized belts around their waist over a dress, fat people and children.

So long as you keep your hatred to yourself, you're a reasonable, non-violent person and don't fuck anyone up about it, that's fine.

Don't feel pressured to conform to PC expectations.

williamc

HSC
just because i hate homosexual acts doesn't mean i'm a homophobe.

couldn't give a flying shit if people here think i am. My thoughts on other issues are far more irritating and disgustingly extreme. My stance towards homosexuality is somewhat subdued in contrast.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
There's no point in throwing our hormones around the place now.

There isn't much point in arguing whether some form of sexual conduct is wrong/immoral as it will change from person to person and their contexts - how they were brought up - religious or not. There are so many factors which influence our thoughts and opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)