Gay people should not be allowed to access IVF (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Maybe some burly gentleman will severely tear your intestines and you will die from the subsequent infection oh no!

brittanica-

HSC
It is a similarly revolting act, as some have alluded to, because it is inherently closed to family and the srs business of life. It is a mockery of true love
i agre with HD in this argument
why can you not accept that some people are happy and experience true happiness with another person of the same sex?
is it really that bad

first of all its not like gay try and turn you into some gay yourself they just choose to be happy in which they every right to be
what would you class as true love?
for gay people it would never be experienced if with a member of the opposite sex
who are you to deny them their right to be truly happy and to be truly in love

your ignorance disgusts me

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Halt your violent campaign against me yr11er. You wound me to my mighty core.

Other than that, happiness generally isnt a very helpful term. It's an Anglo invention. It doesnt exist.
Peace is better - to be at peace with the world, despite its inherent injustices. Gays should convert to Rome and abstain forever and ever

brittanica-

HSC

Other than that, happiness generally isnt a very helpful term. It's an Anglo invention. It doesnt exist.
Peace is better - to be at peace with the world, despite its inherent injustices. Gays should convert to Rome and abstain forever and ever
What are you from the 18th century??? Stop talking like that you yr19er.
and no happiness does exist maybey not in your case because taking into account your narrow mindeness and ignorance im actually sure happiness in your case would be possible which you clearly just clarified for me.
Thankyou.

You my friend are an injustice, and then subsequently has become a mutation.
I think you need a counsellor, and just because you cant find happiness in your life doesnt mean that gays cant either.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
ur doomed w/o the troll m8

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I would believe in Anubis before i believed in Christinality.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
now ur just being vulgar.
I overestimated u

brittanica-

HSC
now ur just being vulgar.
I overestimated u
maybey so but i know people definantly over estimate you and your intelligence considering you have no further evidence in this argument to plead your case
am i right?

HSC

Well, what if gay people can't feel at peace with the world if they feel like they're living a lie by 'abstaining forever and ever'.

Honestly, you argue from a position which suggests a complete lack of ability to understand other people.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
What? Chastity is living a great truth for the homosexual. They are called to master their black demons, not give in to them. It is the surrender that is the lie - the false promise of 'happiness', which you are compelled to sacrifice more and more to in the chase after the mirage. In the end you are left with nothing - no children, no loved ones, reviled by those of your own sexuality when you are 'ugly' and mean nothing to their own desires.

HSC
What? Chastity is living a great truth for the homosexual. They are called to master their black demons, not give in to them. It is the surrender that is the lie - the false promise of 'happiness', which you are compelled to sacrifice more and more to in the chase after the mirage. In the end you are left with nothing - no children, no loved ones, reviled by those of your own sexuality when you are 'ugly' and mean nothing to their own desires.
To which I simply reply, once again:

Honestly, you argue from a position which suggests a complete lack of ability to understand other people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)