G'day everyone. Remember me? (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
Hi everyone,

Anyone who has been here for a while will remember the name SlipStream. But they won't recognise the name Dylan Campbell.

I'm a young, ambitious, up-and-coming Australian motoring journalist. My goal is to ultimately become one of the top, most recognised and trusted motoring experts in the country.

I've been inundated with emails from people asking how things are going on my journey, and so I decided to make a website dedicated this journey.

Most of you won't care, which is fair enough, but some of you (especially if you remember me) will be interested to see how things are going for me since I left this nice little forum.

Thankyou to everyone for their ongoing support; it's sincerely appreciated.

Dylan. :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember you. Don't you feel special?

... and I can't help but wonder if you'll become the next Jeremy Clarkson... or Richard Hammond.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
... and I can't help but wonder if you'll become the next Jeremy Clarkson... or Richard Hammond.
DON'T be Richard Hammond. Good luck, though. I read through your blog - very interesting.

CieL

HSC
Weird, I clicked on the link and it said your blog cannot be found......

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
*tear* im so proud. i wish i knew what i wanted in life, and was so determined to get it.

<3 S-master

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i remember, you the one who used to always be in he C+A forum...hehehe, good luck with reaching your goal.

EDIT: wow, by reading your blog it seems like its going good!

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
well done mate... least someone is succeding in something and u chose a good business to get into... my dad is a journalist for the sydney morning herald and has been for the past 25 years or so and hes making good money... and my sisters bf does the drive section in the sun herald... testing cars n writing articles and all.... good luck man hope you do well... theres good money in it... :D take care

transcendent

HSC
N/A
if that's they case can you ask him why the Sun Herald no longer HAS a Drive section? that really shitted me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)