Gendered Language (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
yes i know there's probably like no one else doing it but meh
i thought the questions weren't that bad, much like the "struggle and play" from a few years ago.
also the pen fit quite well into my story so i was pretty happy about that, my teacher was ecstaticly happy lol let's hope she's right about us all doing very very well.

any thoughts?
if anyone else does this topic? i know there's at least 2 other people...

jacjacjacky

HSC
i do gendered language. there 7 of us at our school.
the test was good
questions werent unexpected at least.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
so you guys got a story as well?

congrats. i remember i was completely freaking out for my EE1 paper, praying that we got a narrative text type to write (we did!). I think it would be pretty difficult to casually string gendered language into any text type other than a narrative or similar text-type (eg: a play).

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
yeah i agree, i had actually planned on writing a feature article - or at least having a go at one beforehand because i figured that'd be a better way to go about it ( my story wasn't working) but then i couldn't be stuffed. turned out i managed to make my story work in the end.
and i agree the questions weren't totally left of field, you should see the ones my teacher gaves us for the half yearlies totally wtf - like really abstract quotes and stuff. i'm glad we didn't have a quote *shudders*
only 7? and i thought my class of 14 was tiny :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)