General discussion of PDHPE (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
If anyone has any resources, please feel free to PM me them so I can essentially create a "resource package" I can send to everyone!

Hazballs

HSC
Wow yeah finally, this is so dead haha.. I'm aiming for a band 6! First assessment we had to organise an event (i had an AFL carnival for primary school students) and had to say how we would add rules and prevention methods (how sports medicine addresses the demands of specific athletes- E.g. Children and young athletes (Asthma, diabetes etc) and all pre-screening before the event, any modified rules.. I think i ended up writing around 11,000 words and i got 100% which i was pretty happy with! But yeah, we just finished sports medicine and i think we're starting core 2 next (that's why i couldn't answer your question on specificity my PDH marathon that i posted, but hopefully i'll be able to answer it soon!)

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Wow yeah finally, this is so dead haha.. I'm aiming for a band 6! First assessment we had to organise an event (i had an AFL carnival for primary school students) and had to say how we would add rules and prevention methods (how sports medicine addresses the demands of specific athletes- E.g. Children and young athletes (Asthma, diabetes etc) and all pre-screening before the event, any modified rules.. I think i ended up writing around 11,000 words and i got 100% which i was pretty happy with! But yeah, we just finished sports medicine and i think we're starting core 2 next (that's why i couldn't answer your question on specificity my PDH marathon that i posted, but hopefully i'll be able to answer it soon!)
Congratulations! :) That is great to hear!

On another note, I apologize if I haven't responded to those who haved PMed me and haven't contributed much to this thread recently as I was overseas.

Last edited:

Hazballs

HSC
Congratulations! :) That is great to hear!

On another note, I apologize if I haven't responded to those who haved PMed me and haven't contributed much to this thread recently as I was overseas.
Yeah it's not to bad hey! What was your mark in PDH btw?

Aysce

HSC
Yeah it's not to bad hey! What was your mark in PDH btw?
93 which is not too bad, was expecting 95+ though. Oh wells. Although some of the stuff I have are from higher performers so don't fret if you think 93 isn't too good :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
93 which is not too bad, was expecting 95+ though. Oh wells. Although some of the stuff I have are from higher performers so don't fret if you think 93 isn't too good :)
you thought you were going to state rank.

Awkies.

Hazballs

HSC
Haha 93 seems pretty good to me!

Aysce

HSC
Currently working on statistics compilation.

Peter-PF7

HSC
N/A

I also got 93 this year with an 88/100 raw mark, and i was also expecting 95+ ... PE was a massive bitch in terms of aligning for both of us clearly.... :(

Peter-PF7

HSC
N/A
Ps this thread is an awesome idea and initiative for the PEers of BoS in the future!! :)

Aysce

HSC
I also got 93 this year with an 88/100 raw mark, and i was also expecting 95+ ... PE was a massive bitch in terms of aligning for both of us clearly.... :(
i know dat feel bro, i know dat feel

And thanks - although I'm already finding it hard to sustain since there aren't many PDHPE'ers around + i have some of my own business to attend to :/

Peter-PF7

HSC
N/A
Yeah noticed that over the past year there were hardly any PE exposure on here... Well im happy to contribute any of my notes (option: Sports Med and Improving Performance) and my in school assessments, both of which got full marks. Hopefully it kinda takes off lol!

Hazballs

HSC
Yeah noticed that over the past year there were hardly any PE exposure on here... Well im happy to contribute any of my notes (option: Sports Med and Improving Performance) and my in school assessments, both of which got full marks. Hopefully it kinda takes off lol!
Oh wow nice! What topic were your assessments on? Nice PDHPE mark by the way :) same with everything else too!

Peter-PF7

HSC
N/A
Oh wow nice! What topic were your assessments on? Nice PDHPE mark by the way :) same with everything else too!
Sorry, assessments were on CVD/mental healtj disorders (detailed 70 page assessment to cover relevant dotpoint) and one was a training program as part of the imp. performance option... and thqnks a lot! :)

DancingAnz

HSC
I'm another PDHPE-er :)
For some reason we started with learning core 2 in term and we're just about to start core 1 on friday! Core 1 doesn't look too fun though :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)