General Pants (1 Viewer)

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
:confused: As some of you know i got offered full time at city beach for the school holidays, which starts somewhere in dec.
I was in parra last thursday and i walked in to general pants, with my awesome ovversized industrie mens shirt dress fluro green (I though it was boring so i splated black paint all over and placed a bow in my nearly backless dress.) and the staff come over to me in a group after my mates and I decided to dance like maniacs to, and offered me a christmas casual job, like certainly.

so. should i juggle a fulltime job at city beach blacktown with a general pants christmas casual job at parra?

citybeach full time is a minimum of 38 hours a week
whislt i dont know how much hours you have to work at general pants..

<3

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
both stores staff piss me off massively

so im sure you'd fit in great there

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
my friend form city beach got a job there but quit after a week cause he was under too much pressure, gp trget for individual sales $2000 a hour thats why they are so annoying.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
ye ... you do have to do that but working with lively people lightens the mood+good music=]

i like picking clothes that flatter people^^
well thats only general pants tthat i know
citybeach dail ave is round the 20-3000 mark so its pretty reasonable to me

you can always do registers tho=]

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ew sales targets. sounds like a nightmare job. all those poor people's efforts are wasted on me anyway - i usually have a budget and i stick to it. i don't see how saying "oh you look hot in that, why not try on this too" is going to get anyone to buy more. i just smile and agree and then leave it on the rack and buy what i intended to in the first place.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
both stores staff piss me off massively

so im sure you'd fit in great there
Agree. Though since GP moved within Westfields, their staff seem much more approachable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)