General Thoughts: Economics (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
Wasn't it something like 120 the first year and 126 the 2nd year?
Oh sweet thanks for the confirmation guys.
And with those figures you've given the inflation rate is 5%. I can see what you did to get 4.7 and issue is that you have to divide by the previous year which was 120.. not 126

mulimulix

HSC
Oh sweet thanks for the confirmation guys.
And with those figures you've given the inflation rate is 5%. I can see what you did to get 4.7 and issue is that you have to divide by the previous year which was 120.. not 126
Oh fuck, how did I forget that? Far out. I had no problem with that in my trial...

mulimulix

HSC
Also, what did people get for the ways fiscal policy can be used to decrease income inequality? Obviously there's transfer payments and I got Job Services Australia as the other. Are there any others?

Rawf

HSC
Also, what did people get for the ways fiscal policy can be used to decrease income inequality? Obviously there's transfer payments and I got Job Services Australia as the other. Are there any others?
I referred to this years budget, like family tax benefit part a, school kids bonus and increasing the tax free threshold

freeeeee

HSC
The two key components for fiscal policy and distribution of income is: Progressive Income Taxation and Transfer Payments (You would of needed to explain how it worked since 4 marks)

The Question was not specifically about Australia, it was about an economy -however, you could use examples from the Budget as examples like Rawf said, perfectly fine
I also mentioned changes in taxations (changes in taxation brackets, the tax free threshold more specifically from $6000 to $18,200 resulting in 1million less Australians needing to pay tax)

crazy_paki123

HSC
how about the spread the benefits of the boom policy in this years budget aswell?

freeeeee

HSC
Thats what Rawf said in his post, that component of the budget was described as "Spreading the benefits of the boom", perfectly fine

sebjabbour

HSC
they made it easy coz it's the day after module 2 english.. i wouldnt be surprised if the other exams yesterday were also easy

liangson

HSC
Possibly the easiest economics test I have ever seen.

Felt sort of weird answering the question about female inequality in the workplace, I didn't want to come across as being too offensive towards women.
lol, same here, i added like 'historical discrimination on women even though people is realising is a wrong value', just dont want the female get mad if i wrote something offensive

liangson

HSC
i also mention microeconomic reform, because fiscal policy is a part of microeconomic policy so i think u should talk something about reform, which can also decrease Y inequality

lgnorance

HSC
lol economics. what a piece of cake.
bos made it too easy, everyones just gonna get 100% nao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)