General Thoughts: English–literacy (1 Viewer)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
What was the answer to the question about the peoples faces on the train in the visual?
I put that they were worried the girl was going to fall.. They didn't look that annoyed that the train was squished and I forget the other options.
I put that it showed they lacked imagination.

Renegader

HSC
I put that it showed they lacked imagination.
Yeah, I did that one too. All the other answers were pretty bizarre. One of my friends said the answer was that the people in the train were surprised at her or something. I'm quite sure lack of imagination was the correct answer.

Lina3

HSC
Yeah, I did that one too. All the other answers were pretty bizarre. One of my friends said the answer was that the people in the train were surprised at her or something. I'm quite sure lack of imagination was the correct answer.
Yes, have the same.

anonhello

HSC
Wrote yet another depressing story for the creative writing bit. Just like I do in every test.

lol who didn't? pretty much everyone in my grade wrote something depressing for it and i actually thought mine
wuld be unique :/

Last edited:

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
my thoughts-
multiple choice: pretty straight forward, the visual confused me though!
short answers- fairly decent i guess
letter- pretty good
creative- no idea, could be so subjective. i used the memory carried me along one, and wrote about a prostitute and how she has all these memories of men "destroying" her soul/innocence, and had been called nothing/useless her whole life. the end was pretty much the realisation that she could change but society remains ugly...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
my thoughts-
multiple choice: pretty straight forward, the visual confused me though!
short answers- fairly decent i guess
letter- pretty good
creative- no idea, could be so subjective. i used the memory carried me along one, and wrote about a prostitute and how she has all these memories of men "destroying" her soul/innocence, and had been called nothing/useless her whole life. the end was pretty much the realisation that she could change but society remains ugly...
I have a feeling your story may get flagged.

mrbananaman

HSC
N/A
what do you mean by flagged?
its not like the story was graphic or anything.. hahaha

Lina3

HSC
Don't worry nothing will happen...
Yes I agree, as long as you don't have excessive swearing and/or graphic sex scenes in your story (which I doubt since we only got 2 pages to write it and there simply wouldn't be room for anything like that)...good luck with the marks :) since it seems like a pretty original idea that would make your story stand out.

RedDeadMaddie

HSC
lol who didn't? pretty much everyone in my grade wrote something depressing for it and i actually thought mine
wuld be unique :/
Aye, my teacher was like 'try to write something with emotion rather than the cliche beach party or road trip' but I'm pretty sure all the depressing stuff is super cliche now (mine was about a girl looking at a photo of her mum taken a year-ish before she died, then remembering the last time she saw her in the hospital).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)