General Thoughts: English Advanced Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

habitres

HSC
Section I fitted pretty much perfectly with what I have revised. hoping 18 for that
Section II was alright for Hamlet, could have talked more in depth but time problems 12?
Section II was good, but I ran out of time and only got 2 1/2 pages done :\ maybe a 9-10 for that.

Overall ok exam, but slow writing/time management really messed with me. Seemed pretty reasonable and what I expected.

zeciro

HSC
I thought it was pretty good. None of the texts I studied had a specified section (hooray) and my practice essays fitted for the most part. Did 20+ pages with just less than 10 minutes to spare.

Moey DW

HSC
i was lucky to have an experienced teacher that made us do the easiest modules that dont need much cramming (because no speeches/poems) and dont usually surprise people :)
Frankenstein, hamlet and history and memory (mark baker)
everyone that did poems by yeats got lucky at my school except a few...

Cheesecake_a

HSC
So glad that the questions this year for the modules weren't as bad as last year. :) I was scared it would be worse than last year lol, but I hoped that it would be something okay.

Module A, did The Great Gatsby and EBB. Hoping 17/20, but proud I wrote sooo much more here than my trials.

Module B, Hamlet I liked, but I don't know if I was detailed enough. Hopefully 15+/20

Module C, I really liked it, fit in perfectly with The Justice Game and my related! Hoping 18-19/20.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
I thought it was pretty good. None of the texts I studied had a specified section (hooray) and my practice essays fitted for the most part. Did 20+ pages with just less than 10 minutes to spare.
WHAT

simskee

Demon
HSC
WOOOOO no more english for me :D
Paper 2 was alright actually :D everything went out the way i planned it hehe

simskee

Demon
HSC
What was the History and Memory question :)
Analyse how the representation of past events and recollections leads us to a greater awareness of the complexity of human attitudes and behaviour.
In your response make detailed reference to your prescribed text and at lease ONE other related text of your own choosing.

stillthinkin

HSC
Probably one of the best exams I've ever done

Section 1 - 12 pages (17)
Section 2 - 12 pages (19)
Section 3 - 15 pages (20)

Still had 5 minutes to spare to read over all my work

Hoping for at least the above marks

hd1994

HSC
I did the advanced paper and am very happy with it.
Module A: my prepared essay purely contrasted film techniques and language techniques (I do Franken-Runner), so the Q being about textual form was fantastic!
Module B: I was freaked out about this section so the fact that it was just a basic essay question was a release. I did Hamlet and discussed confronting the conflict of religious morality and avenging, women confronting patriarchy and resolving political turmoil. Was decent.
Module C: I do history and memory (the website) and my essay worked perfectly with the human attitude and human behaviour. Thank God for only one related text!

Overral MUCH MUCH better then paper f*cking one! Now time to cram for bio

cthyred

HSC
But in all seriousness, I had 4 redbulls before the test and my hand were shaking! I got in there and wrote:
27 pages for Mod A
29 pages for Mod B
26 pages for Mod C
And it helped that half way through the test, my friend got and up and turned the clock back 30 mins or so! hahahah got an extra half an hour of essays in!!

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
But in all seriousness, I had 4 redbulls before the test and my hand were shaking! I got in there and wrote:
27 pages for Mod A
29 pages for Mod B
26 pages for Mod C

And it helped that half way through the test, my friend got and up and turned the clock back 30 mins or so! hahahah got an extra half an hour of essays in!!
How does one write that much.... unless your averaging like 4-5 words per line! or your just trolling...

Living Moment

HSC
The best best exam I've ever done in a long time

Section 1 - 34 pages
Section 2 - 32 pages
Section 3 - 36 pages

Still had 8 minutes to spare to read over all my work, analyse my response :D

cthyred

HSC
The best best exam I've ever done in a long time

Section 1 - 34 pages
Section 2 - 32 pages
Section 3 - 36 pages

Still had 8 minutes to spare to read over all my work, analyse my response :D
Dont even fucking joke around mate. This is a serious conversation you poof.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
27 pages for Mod A
29 pages for Mod B
26 pages for Mod C
troll

ashleyjane_xo

HSC
Bandler... Ha! So today I learnt the hard way there's only so much you can talk about when analysing a speech's title
DAMN YOU BOS FOR NOT GIVING US AN EXTRACT

tamarajayne94

HSC
Uni Grad
By some stroke of luck the specified poem for Harwood was what I had for my practice essay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)