General Thoughts: English Advanced Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

RayRay

HSC
Pretty sure we didn't.

You hardly go on about PLC anyway.

It's just NSG for you. Shame that I didn't meet any NSGs at Asian Study Camp I could have shared some of the crap you write on BoS.

I can't wait until BoS gives you a Band 5 in English and thoroughly stuffs up your hopes and dreams for All Rounders.
i got 12 units. so meh band 5 english. thats my one life gone. but i reckon i just made the band 6 cut.

fionarykim

HSC
Pretty sure we didn't.

You hardly go on about PLC anyway.

It's just NSG for you. Shame that I didn't meet any NSGs at Asian Study Camp I could have shared some of the crap you write on BoS.

I can't wait until BoS gives you a Band 5 in English and thoroughly stuffs up your hopes and dreams for All Rounders.
HAHAHAHAHA woooww thats tough

ahh i found the time and place question slightly hard aswell, but i did manage to talk about it a few times, focused more on how past sheds light on present though
Buutt yayyy english is over, im estimating around 85-90 / 105 raw
But not really counting on grtting B6 anymore ):

Last edited:

yasminee96

HSC
How the heck did you link 'The Apparition' with W;t?
Talked about how both Donne and Vivian need to harness their passions - Donne in the apparition is bounded by poetic techniques and can't demonstrate his frustration properly and people can't take him seriously if he's saying he's super angry but using rhyme scheme and nested couplets lol. And Vivian needs to get over hold back her passion for complexity and give in to simplicity so that she can achieve her "beautiful and pure" salvation. :)

How did you manage to write 9 pages in 35 minutes? For Hamlet I wrote 3.5 pages in 30 minutes :S
Teach me how to english! (or don't it doesn't matter now does it.)
honestly idek... :|

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
i got 12 units. so meh band 5 english. thats my one life gone. but i reckon i just made the band 6 cut.
I thought you do 11

Wait....

English Adv
4U Maffs
Business
Geog
Bio

Oh crap

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Talked about how both Donne and Vivian need to harness their passions - Donne in the apparition is bounded by poetic techniques and can't demonstrate his frustration properly and people can't take him seriously if he's saying he's super angry but using rhyme scheme and nested couplets lol. And Vivian needs to get over hold back her passion for complexity and give in to simplicity so that she can achieve her "beautiful and pure" salvation. :)

honestly idek... :|
Did you talk about anything else for Apparition?

yasminee96

HSC
i call bs, humanly impossible, unless font is 72
lol not humanly impossible. Our english teacher basically pushed us really hard to write 7-10 pages for our essays. So been doing it all year. Used to only be able to write about 4-6 but practice got me to at least 8 for each essay.

Makematics

HSC
Dear english,
You have boned me for the last time. Today I got truly crushed. Happy to never fucking see you again!

Also its disturbing that some people can literally write 3 times as many pages as me...

SWH

HSC
This paper was alright for me, probably not perfect score but i'm expecting decent marks. All the questions were pretty general nothing too specific, i just wrote down every quote and technique on the question paper straight away and it was pretty smooth.

Only time i freaked was when there was like 25 min to go and i had only just started my last exam (mod. b) but i pumped it within 20 min lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)