General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (2 Viewers)

hayhay2012

HSC
How bad does your writing have to be for you just to get 0? my writing for the creative was atrocious! some parts not even on the lines

Keelan134

HSC
In all seriousness, I think I may have actually deluded myself into thinking that picture actually contained a boy and his father as that was the basis of my creative piece. Or it may just have been because I'm an idiot, haha.
I thought it was father and son...

medicore

HSC
Wrote 6 pages for creative, 5 for essay and ... comprehension fuck I fucked that up. It was pretty difficult, hardest i've seen.

freeeeee

HSC
I thought it was father and son...
LoL i was gonna use that one then decided not to, at first i thought was dad and son then realised the guy looked pretty old hahah.

The time concept was abosolutely perfect for my related texts lol, my related text is called "Time and tide" haha

CJBest

HSC
If we had 2 and a half hours we could proof read and finish everything up and edit out the shit parts...it's so stupid.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree, how is that a good measure of ones intelligence...its a damn sprint, you get know time to represent your ability cause your just going nuts to get as much information down...Board of Studies, you are a hoax!

humbletaco

HSC
N/A
My English Coordinator said that you didn't have to explicitly make the characters of the creative a grandfather and son, you COUDL'VE, but it wasn't the most important factor. She said you needed to show the relationship of people overtime, obviously reflected through the past time of fishing so don't fret if your characters weren't a grandfather and son, but you had to incorporate that at least somewhere in the poem to enhance your story in relation to the stimulus

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
OMG THAT WAS SO HORRIBLE I DIDN'T FINISH READING TASK - essay was OK but shit and creative was no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)