General Thoughts: General Mathematics (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall exam thoughts here.

Please keep discussion of answers and individual questions to the relevant section thread.

Memento-mori

HSC
Hard, challenging, when I saw it I was shocked, but once I got that feeling, i progressed through. Hoping for a mark of 75+ Finished the paper in 2 hours and 15 minutes

ilolwhat

HSC
pretty much a band 6 for walking into the exam and writing your name. too easy it was just retarded.

miranda94

HSC
overall thought it was mostly easy, there was a few thing my teacher hadn't even covered, but i was pretty fine

the only one i know for sure that i lost marks on was the casted shadows one. Was it just a matter of trig, or were the triangles similar?
because i had a feeling it was so simple but i just couldn't figure out what trig to do, and i thought that if the triangles were 'similar' that they had to specify that.

i was probably just an idiot anyway

wavess

HSC
overall thought it was mostly easy, there was a few thing my teacher hadn't even covered, but i was pretty fine

the only one i know for sure that i lost marks on was the casted shadows one. Was it just a matter of trig, or were the triangles similar?
because i had a feeling it was so simple but i just couldn't figure out what trig to do, and i thought that if the triangles were 'similar' that they had to specify that.

i was probably just an idiot anyway
oh god the shadow question was confusing, did not know what to do there, I did similar triangles but I was just guessing, goodbye three marks

mulimulix

HSC
It seemed very easy, compared to past papers and my trial. Only thing I fucked was the vanishing point thing.

iamorbid

HSC
It was fucking 30% hsc and 70% year 11
what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

CommunityFan

HSC
It was ok, was actually easier than past papers :) I just hope I don't make silly mistakes in section II cos I know I have to fix a lot of multiple choices as I was rechecking my answers in the end

gayforniall

HSC
Uni Grad

mulimulix

HSC
Just checked the syllabus. Under one point, it says "sketching 3D solids using isometric paper and vanishing points". Has anyone actually done this in *general maths* class and not in an arts class?

Study-Guy

HSC
just checked the syllabus. Under one point, it says "sketching 3d solids using isometric paper and vanishing points". Has anyone actually done this in *general maths* class and not in an arts class?
never

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Just checked the syllabus. Under one point, it says "sketching 3D solids using isometric paper and vanishing points". Has anyone actually done this in *general maths* class and not in an arts class?
like mot subjects you really should go through the syllabus yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)