General Thoughts: General Mathematics (1 Viewer)

jer3m

HSC
N/A
Comprehensive insurance means you and the other driver/s are covered regardless if you are at fault. Third party your car isn't covered if it's your fault

Ronaldinho10

HSC
something like -3, -2

what was the answer for the equation in the first page in SA, couldn't solve that one
i think for the equation on the first page x=1 unless i'm talking about the wrong equation....

jer3m

HSC
N/A
How the fuck is this maths?
Yeh it's stupid. I only know because I had to get insurance when I got my P's. Otherwise I'd have no clue.... Did anyone else catch the trick btw with the bicycle/bus is cheap?
It's 2L, 34km ONE WAY, she then has to go back home another 2L,30km so the bicycle was like $30.40 cheaper

Ronaldinho10

HSC
Relatively simple questions, thrown off a little bit by structure of the exam but all in all not bad... It felt really long for some reason!

Ronaldinho10

HSC
Yeh it's stupid. I only know because I had to get insurance when I got my P's. Otherwise I'd have no clue.... Did anyone else catch the trick btw with the bicycle/bus is cheap?
It's 2L, 34km ONE WAY, she then has to go back home another 2L,30km so the bicycle was like $30.40 cheaper
you just confused the heck out of me.. i put the motorcycle was cheaper by 30c per trip...

aTuranski

HSC
They only specified trips 'to' university rather than 'to and from'.

_Josh_

HSC

Thank God lol, that's exactly what I got as well.

joey12

HSC
i think both independent and CSSA trials where both harder. This was easy, except for a few questions that really made you think.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh I had problems with that question and the other algebra questions so I left them out. Also does anyone know the answer for the simpsons rule, why it is 114 degrees angle, and the question about the time difference, was it 140 mins?

114 degrees was something like <A0B = (360-324)+78

joey12

HSC
Comprehensive insurance means you and the other driver/s are covered regardless if you are at fault. Third party your car isn't covered if it's your fault
thats what i thought and out down in the exam. Its wrong, it protects your car from environmental disasters as well as crashes.

VenomousCharm

HSC
Am honestly expecting about 94-95 raw, that was a simple exam in my honest opinion ahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)