General thoughts: History SC (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

How was it? Finish on time? Is it what you expected it to be. Discuss

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Very good! Finished like with half an hour left! Extended response questions were a breeze :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
There was this question where you had to conclude from the Source. I narrowed down to:

b) Most White Australians didnt think Aboriginal Australians should have rights or something
c) There was no government policy change through this period.

shakky15

HSC
yeh i think the answr to that 1 was no government change through this period, coz it was onli referring to 1952-1961 or sumthing....

topdeck

HSC
I said there was no government change.....

All up i thought the test was pretty straightforward, extended response was fairly easy....although i think i mucked up the decade study....oh well, its all over!

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
I answered the "Most white people didn't think aboriginals should have rights" or something, I think.

shakky15

HSC
very predictable test, very easy and very fair - nothing was really left out, like in my trial sc there was no mention of prime ministers so yeh.. im so relieved that the ext response was on vietnam.. weve been doin that 100 times..

iEdd

HSC
soap~ said:
I answered the "Most white people didn't think aboriginals should have rights" or something, I think.
Same. None of the answers seemed to quite 'fit'. I was after a "whites didn't think aboriginal people could take care of themselves" or something.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
I got that the policies hadn't changed for that question.....
I thought the test was very fair and not too hard.....hopefully what I wrote was band 6 material :)

Deluge

HSC
Hm...

They were both alright. Unexpected questions because I was sort of expecting a list of topics we could write about. Needed more paper but just squeezed every thing in...

As for that question,

b) Most White Australians didnt think Aboriginal Australians should have rights or something
c) There was no government policy change through this period."

I got C... simply because the assimilation period was from 1950s to 1965, LOL.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
yup thats what i got! Bludge time now! woot!

PrettyVacant

HSC
Deluge said:
Hm...

They were both alright. Unexpected questions because I was sort of expecting a list of topics we could write about. Needed more paper but just squeezed every thing in...

As for that question,

c) There was no government policy change through this period."

I got C... simply because the assimilation period was from 1950s to 1965, LOL.
I got it too.

Let's party :)

S11

HSC
I got C for it aswell.

Wasnt 100% sure on it, but I just thought I fitted best.

philzy

HSC
i thought the sc exam was pretty easy, i probly got a few mc questions probly. argh those bloody source questions. but i aced the writing section i reckon. i wrote around a page for each short response and wrote 3 pages for the extended response.

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
I do not like modern (especially Australia) History. Even my teacher thought it was a bit hum-ho. Time to burn my history books and notes. YAY!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ahh .. ><" .. i may not be normal but that was the worst test id ever done ! .. both history & geo sucked shit ! ><" everybody was leaving so early and i was like WDF !? .. WHERE ARE YOU GOING !? ii wasnt even half way through and the extended responses were the worst parts ! do you lose marks if they cant read your writing ? .. ><"

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Ohhmmyy76&*&&(*&)_.

Can anyone tell me if Menzies and the Communist Party Dissolution Bill would have been valid for the Prime Minister bit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)