General thoughts: History SC (1 Viewer)

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
ahh .. ><" .. i may not be normal but that was the worst test id ever done ! .. both history & geo sucked shit ! ><" everybody was leaving so early and i was like WDF !? .. WHERE ARE YOU GOING !? ii wasnt even half way through and the extended responses were the worst parts ! do you lose marks if they cant read your writing ? .. ><"
Leaving in the middle of the test?

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
Faytle said:
Ohhmmyy76&*&&(*&)_.

Can anyone tell me if Menzies and the Communist Party Dissolution Bill would have been valid for the Prime Minister bit?
Well it did get reviewed and rejected in the end. I don't really know, it could have had an impact.

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
history was plain hectic, mc was really easy and the last section's questions were very predictable. I hope those markers mark me well.
Band 6 material (hopefully)
lol

sophiaaah

HSC
Faytle said:
Ohhmmyy76&*&&(*&)_.

Can anyone tell me if Menzies and the Communist Party Dissolution Bill would have been valid for the Prime Minister bit?
hmm didn't it say a policy?
it might be correct though, im not sure. even if it's not correct, they'll probably give you some marks for having some info? haha i dunno...

Deluge

HSC
For policy, I wrote Whitlam and the abolition of conscription.

As for the Communist Party Dissolution Bill... I dunno... it's a bit iffy... They might accept it, they mightn't. I hope they do, for your sake :)

topdeck

HSC
philzy said:
i wrote around a page for each short response and wrote 3 pages for the extended response.
How is that even possible? Arn't u supposed to just write in the lines they give u?

.:Krad:.

HSC
History & Geo was easy...
so many people left after the first hour... at least 20 people left
this test was boring... almost slept

Deluge

HSC
Yeah, I don't think we were meant to go over, because when ym friend asked for more paper the supervisors said that they weren't allowed.

I learnt long ago that teachers are looking for you to express yourself clearly and concisely (English teacher told me) But then... that might only be for English =P

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Deluge said:
For policy, I wrote Whitlam and the abolition of conscription.

As for the Communist Party Dissolution Bill... I dunno... it's a bit iffy... They might accept it, they mightn't. I hope they do, for your sake :)
Too iffy. ;( Thanks but! I seriously hope so too.

Hope they can read my writing ;x.

haque

HSC
do ur schools have trials for geog and history?
cause ours dont

Kujah

HSC
N/A
haque said:
do ur schools have trials for geog and history?
cause ours dont
Yeah our school does, and the weightings count like 40%. I got 59/60 for History :)
I did Bob Hawke and the Accord.

haque

HSC
how lucky u guys get some practise
our school has trials for english and science only and we didnt even get the marks back yet!
PS this is not haque. its haque's sister. i am in yr 10 believe me

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
tamaranadine said:
I think you can, if you link it into a policy like communism.

We had to do an assignment on a politician and one of their policies. Our teacher said that communism is the main policy for Menzies and that the dissolution Bill could be used. I think if you mentioned other things as well, you should be fine. If you're not I'll go bash my history teacher because I did it too.
I.. didn't mention other things or link it, but only mentioned the steps involved with the Dissolution of the Bill and its effects on communists.

Goodbye 6 marks, wish I knew you better.
:bomb:

James747

HSC
The extended responses were much easier than expected, but I couldn't fill up all the lines for the 15 mark response. Some multiple choice question were abit challenging.... but I suppose I went pretty well overall.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
You guys reckon this tests were much easier than previous years?

haque

HSC
anianiani said:
i know ay..and dont you lose marks for writing more than the give lines? because the markers cant be bothered to read 3 whole freaking pages.
serious? the supervisers at our school told us not to hesitate if we needed an extra writing booklet and our teachers encouraged it before the exam (when they were giving us tips in class)

specialkay

HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
Yeh! Compared to the other tests I've seen, this year seemed much easier! I think its because of the new syllabus and it was only the yr 10 stuff this year! THANK GOODNESS! good 4 us =D

James747

HSC
Kujah said:
Definitely! I was soo relieved that the extended responses weren't bout Aboriginals... a topic I was least confident about.

James747

HSC
haque said:
serious? the supervisers at our school told us not to hesitate if we needed an extra writing booklet and our teachers encouraged it before the exam (when they were giving us tips in class)
Hmmm... or supervisor kept telling us we shouldn't really be writing more than the lines we've been given to answer the question.

You'll prob just end up losing marks if you blab on and on bout irrelevant stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)