General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

tomtom-11

HSC
yea i noe dats a bummer man q7...i lyked the circle geo nice and simple :D

paulibrilli

HSC
Rut Rut said:
yeh i rekon it was hard the projectile question suked it was pretty much nothing like previous ones plus Q7 was only on projectile it shulda been slpit up
I agree!

stanleychild267

HSC
mick135 said:
i liked the question where you got a mark for drawing the diagram
yeah - 1/84!

I agree with u man! lol seriously, I'd be happy if I got like 20%. dont laugh people, it was freaking hard. :eek:

mick135

HSC
umm for the ext 2 dude the E4 mark is i'm guessing, around high 70's raw to mid 80's
it would be towards the high 70s cause the test was the hardest in the last decade

the exam was not too bad, time was the worst part. i to missed question 7 and chose to go over the questions i hadn't done
but i did every other question in the paper though. so i passed, but nothing flash.

and cheers stan - i was saying to my ext 1 buddies all yr "why do they make us draw those freaking hard diagrams if we get nothing for it?". BOUT TIME I SAY!

el!!!

HSC
Re: How did you guys go?

r u kidding me?!?!?! i thought it was a shocker!! sooo hard!! FAIL!

tulZzz

HSC
I JUST HEARD THAT JAMES RUSE GOT EXTRA 15 MINTUES FOR EXTENSION TEST!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! TOTALLLY.....DONT THEY HAVE ANY WINDOWS

WEL OBVISOULY SOME1 DELIBRATELY did it on purpose!

they couldve have time to think for thier answers...while the rest of us were trying so hard to finsih that damn paper off!

Skye.Jane.

HSC
Well i gave up on ext 1 a bit before the trials, but didnt see any point in dropping it. but yeah from what other kids were saying it probably wouldnt have made much difference if i bothered to learn projectile motion or SHM.

I think i attempted 40% of the test, maybe managed to scrape 30% being right. im fairly happy at least i managed to stay in teh course all year. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)