General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
Re: paper

Unlucky dude! hope you're on track for that 99.95! wish they still did 100's, sound so much more boss!
Once again I agree. I feel like i have been cheated not being able to get the 100. My 3 older siblings all make fun of me because I am the only one in my family to not get 100 because i can't! So frustrating.
salih08 just keep on 'trucking' as they say. Work hard and I'm sure you can still get a good ATAR even with such an abominable mark. Benefit of the scaling system with this standard of Mathematics

asmellyfish

HSC

Once again I agree. I feel like i have been cheated not being able to get the 100. My 3 older siblings all make fun of me because I am the only one in my family to not get 100 because i can't! So frustrating.
salih08 just keep on 'trucking' as they say. Work hard and I'm sure you can still get a good ATAR even with such an abominable mark. Benefit of the scaling system with this standard of Mathematics
Remus, I admire your "the birght-side of life" attitude, it's people like you that I would of loved to of had as my fellow pupil!

PussyKent

HSC
How did y'all find it!!

Hiya folks, just wondering how everyone found the exam? I was pretty annoyed with my lead up preparation and found myself in a very lucky situation, as I seem to naturally get motion, conics and polys, of which the harder questions comprised of.

I have been unable to study efficiently, touring with the Australian Schoolboys team this year, recently playing New Zealand, our Tasman Brothers! Super stoked.

Anyway, just thought I'd post a new forum, and I DON"T want any trolls on this thread, all the others seem to be dreadful. If anyone tries, I will find you! lol. Not really, I'm tough on the footy field, but soft at heart ;)

Specific concerns of mine are the probability question, where which i got an answer of: 7!/7^7

Please help me out, its killing me!!!

Stay classy, NO TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!

ReneeApple

HSC
Re: How did y'all find it!!

I don't do maths but I've been reading through the forums like the sad little procrastinator I am and I think that's the answer people have been saying.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

full marks

i quadruple checked it

state rank babeh

PussyKent

HSC

Attention EVERYONE! i have made a new thread called, "How'd y'all find it!!!" please join discussion, but trolls beware!! i WILL report youse ok??

Peace.

ps. If you don't make it to the thread, then good luck from me, aka, The Boss. Hope to see a few of you at Sydney University next year!!

CallieBabe

HSC

I don't understand this Video. I found it was shallow and did not have meaning. Furthermore the title of the video i found to be offensive.
If you are trolling please leave immediately or i WILL report you
I found your commentary on the video to be shallow and pedantic... furthermore, i have no reason to believe your claims about your mark and have thusly come to the conclusion that you are in fact 'trollolololing' (as they say). If you really are getting a 115+ (like myself), how about you back that up with some decent knowledge of today's paper.
x The Boss

PussyKent

HSC

I don't do maths but I've been reading through the forums like the sad little procrastinator I am and I think that's the answer people have been saying.
Really dude??? I hope so.. I almost did Extension 2 English too, but i didn't think i could do it, I admire your efforts!

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC

most of the exam content was in my notes... should of looked over it lul
test was easier than the CSSA one i think or on par

sonispucca

HSC
Oh dear. This is doing nothing for my self esteem. I'm not sure whether this thread is made up of all the geniuses or whether I'm just far stupider than I ever thought, but I found it incredibly difficult. There were quite a few questions that didn't look like anything I'd practised before, and I really struggled with time issues, didn't get to give more than a glance at Q8 just as they said "pens down". I left out quite a few questions too - it's not possible for me to get more than 85. I found it generally much harder than all the past papers.

Still, congratulations to everyone else, it sounds like you all did wonderfully :)
This is the first comment i've seen that hasnt made me feel like a complete idiot, although in my case, hoping for an 85 would be a tad too high. oops
In my defence, anything higher than a 65 scales quite well!

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

PussyKent. I feel your stress. The pressure put on from my family to get a state rank was incredible. I get minimal rice if I do not study but I found it so difficult as I am in the Australian Schoolboys Fencing Side. We too just competed against our Tasman brothers for the title unfortunately we were unsuccessful. How did you go? I don't really understand Rugby so not too many details. Did you score many hoops?
I got that same answer for Question 8.

I have a tactic where i do the examination backwards, that is I start at Question Eight. That way I can ensure myself that i get all the last questions and then zoom through the early ones. I found it was very short. I finished with close to an hour to go. Did anyone else find that?

asmellyfish

HSC

Hey Mr. Kent, I thought it was pretty good, you play footy!? cute! <3 I think i got the same answer for that probability question, it was a doozy though!

PussyKent

HSC

full marks

i quadruple checked it

state rank babeh
Well done dude! I admire your feats!! I hope to be up there in the ranks, the only mark I'm worried about now is 8 d), I think i fudged it a little ;) how do you find the answers???

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

u failed dumb kunt
Just a few grammatical errors:
'You failed you dumb cunt.'*

of course I am presuming that by 'kunt' you were calling Mr Kent a female reproductive organ.

Last edited:

CallieBabe

HSC

Hey Mr. Kent, I thought it was pretty good, you play footy!? cute! <3 I think i got the same answer for that probability question, it was a doozy though!
Look - feel free to say this is unwarranted and unacceptable, but i think you're probably the most attractive gal (with guns) that i've ever met doing 4 unit maths... catch up?

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

I found 8d to be straight forward. C'mon Mate should have got that one out.
Just do your normal working for those type of questions and at the end show that S(x) =0 has no real solutions

CallieBabe

HSC
hey, sonispucca
yeah, don't worry about it champ... a lot of us here on the forum at the moment did ext 2 already last year so we're jus having a second crack. 65 as a raw mark would be pretty acceptable for your first go, and it'd probably get you a nice E3 so your 95+ is a definite shot.
keep on truckin'
x The Boss

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

Look - feel free to say this is unwarranted and unacceptable, but i think you're probably the most attractive gal (with guns) that i've ever met doing 4 unit maths... catch up?
THIS IS NOT A DATING WEBSITE! IT IS PURELY ACADEMIC!
It can be seen that at the moment there is a very high standard of intellect and I am afraid that you will distract this thread like past threads thanks to the likes of people like 'barrimundi' and 'Ilane' to become off topic.
From the way you write the kind of females you see are wild boars.

asmellyfish - i got your back always x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)