General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

asmellyfish

HSC
Re: How did y'all find it!!

I found 8d to be straight forward. C'mon Mate should have got that one out.
Just do your normal working for those type of questions and at the end show that S(x) =0 has no real solutions
wow, you must be really good at mathematics! i found that one a toughie!

PussyKent

HSC

most of the exam content was in my notes... should of looked over it lul
test was easier than the CSSA one i think or on par
Well done dude! and nice line up of subject selections!! 97 is NOT Impossibru haha lol! keep on truckin' sir ;), i kept on truckin', and look where that led me!!

And guys, stop with the private messages ok!! I'm NOT telling you which player i was in the team, (but a sneaky hint is that i played 7 for my respective school ;) )

LOVE the banter guys, keep it up!

PussyKent

HSC

wow, you must be really good at mathematics! i found that one a toughie!
It WAS!! haha. dude, i noticed you're subject selections and predicted an ATAR for you!! it puts you at a 97.9!! you would have done better if you had of improved in Studies of the Business (Bizo's), as it was only a high band 5 :/

Good luck dude!

asmellyfish

HSC

It WAS!! haha. dude, i noticed you're subject selections and predicted an ATAR for you!! it puts you at a 97.9!! you would have done better if you had of improved in Studies of the Business (Bizo's), as it was only a high band 5 :/

Good luck dude!
Really? i thought i could of done better... :'( Does it matter what school i am from?

PussyKent

HSC

PussyKent. I feel your stress. The pressure put on from my family to get a state rank was incredible. I get minimal rice if I do not study but I found it so difficult as I am in the Australian Schoolboys Fencing Side. We too just competed against our Tasman brothers for the title unfortunately we were unsuccessful. How did you go? I don't really understand Rugby so not too many details. Did you score many hoops?
I got that same answer for Question 8.

I have a tactic where i do the examination backwards, that is I start at Question Eight. That way I can ensure myself that i get all the last questions and then zoom through the early ones. I found it was very short. I finished with close to an hour to go. Did anyone else find that?
MAN do I admire you dude!! finished in an hour? shweet dude! fencing? how man I'm jealous! not really, i play footy, and i play bloody well lulz ;) What are your other subbys dude? I'm keen! And thanks for your private message dude, and no, I am not Michael Wells lol!

Last edited:

CallieBabe

HSC

As Jay-Z and Kanye say in there new Album. That exam made me H.A.M - Hard as a Motherfucker.
You see asmellyfish I quite enjoy mathematics and sometimes come to class late as I was in the toilets touching myself. I also have greasy hair because I use this Shmegma as hair gel. You may think this is disgusting but my hero does it so I try to model myself to be like him
is your favourite band Pink Flloyd and your fave flick Transformers? lulz
x The Boss

CallieBabe

HSC

Good luck dude!
Bro - i reckon that you should stop leading this poor girl on... everyone knows that Bizos is the best scaling subject so she's well on her way to a 99.XX (almost XXX lulz)
x The Boss

PussyKent

HSC

Really? i thought i could of done better... :'( Does it matter what school i am from?
Unfortunately, dude, it does. See I used to attend a school in the country (Gloucester), but I now attend Kambala, and they scale very well! What school do you go to??

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

Unfortunately, dude, it does. See I used to attend a school in the country (Gloucester), but I now attend Kambala, and they scale very well! What school do you go to??
Gloucester is a magical place where the beer runs like water. I too went to school in Borroloola but now I am in the city as well which makes it a lot easier to achieve my goal of State Ranks in at least 10 of my 16 Units. I'm on track at the moment with my only one in doubt being extension Latin but there is still a possibility there.

So yes it does matter what school.

asmellyfish

HSC

Yeah, im not too sure how Kincoppal Rose Bay does in Mathematics Extension 2...

PussyKent

HSC

Gloucester is a magical place where the beer runs like water. I too went to school in Borroloola but now I am in the city as well which makes it a lot easier to achieve my goal of State Ranks in at least 10 of my 16 Units. I'm on track at the moment with my only one in doubt being extension Latin but there is still a possibility there.

So yes it does matter what school.
Haha thanks dude! well done with those state ranks! guzzlin' beers like a boss. my 'uss is saa wet?

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

Haha thanks dude! well done with those state ranks! guzzlin' beers like a boss. my 'uss is saa wet?
As soon as the HSC finishes I will do a centurion every single morning. I will drink an exponential amount of alcohol so much so that it becomes an imaginary number if you know what I mean

PussyKent

HSC

as soon as the hsc finishes i will do a centurion every single morning. I will drink an exponential amount of alcohol so much so that it becomes an imaginary number if you know what i mean
hahahahaha lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)