General Thoughts: Mathematics (1 Viewer)

mahoo_mk

HSC
for the sinx question
i wrote
sinx = ....
then i solved for x would i get deducted marks?
even though i wrote what sinx is?

bedpotato

HSC
someone upload the goddamn paper please, i want to know how much i fucked up

feel like shit
lol calculated the amount of marks I had definitely lost after the exam, came to 20. God knows how many stupid mistakes I must've also made.

I really don't know what to expect of my other subjects now.

mac1996

HSC
what did u guys get for the question asking for the values of m?
i got -2<m<2

gungady8888

HSC
AND can somebody explain wtf does the trapezoidal rule gives a better estimate than the simpsons rule ?? LMAO wtf.
Not entirely certain, but I said that because we used two applications of the trapezoidal rule and only one for newtons method, then the trapezoidal rule method for this question was more accurate

Last edited:

Lina3

HSC
My teacher's advice was even if you have no idea how to do a question still write down processes/formulas that you think may be associated with the solutions because they've changed the marking a little. Apparently, if you tackle a 3 marker and are somewhat on the right track, they'll pay you a mark. Would you say this is true?

blinx96

HSC
those people saying it was fkin easy either go to James Ruse, Baulkham Hills (or some selective school that is in the top 20) or are either trolling and trying to make us feel bad... tbh i got 94 for the CSSA trial and the trial was a lot easier than the 2 unit exam we just did !!
if a lot of people found it hard/harder (i did... compared to every other paper i had looked at, and btw i do 3 unit :/ ) then they will scale it higher :)

dunjaaa

HSC
I got 95 in the CSSA trial for 2u and found it relatively easy, but yeah for people who are sitting there HSC this year for all subjects I can see where your coming from. I only have 2u and extension 1 to sit for this year and the rest of my subjects next year. So more time to prepare and revise.

joe_y

HSC
get it right Sydney Boys brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those people saying it was fkin easy either go to James Ruse, Baulkham Hills (or some selective school that is in the top 20) or are either trolling and trying to make us feel bad... tbh i got 94 for the CSSA trial and the trial was a lot easier than the 2 unit exam we just did !!
if a lot of people found it hard/harder (i did... compared to every other paper i had looked at, and btw i do 3 unit :/ ) then they will scale it higher :)

leesh95

HSC
My teacher's advice was even if you have no idea how to do a question still write down processes/formulas that you think may be associated with the solutions because they've changed the marking a little. Apparently, if you tackle a 3 marker and are somewhat on the right track, they'll pay you a mark. Would you say this is true?
I hope so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)