General Thoughts - Modern History (1 Viewer)

natalyap

HSC
'I done'.
I doubt you 'done' as well as you hope, if that's how you wrote in your essay.

Everything was great, except for indochina question, it was such blabber from me.

elzaco

HSC
tanjin said:
It's not about how big her handwriting is. She's the History Queen. :)

50 pages is the minimum.
yer i believe u 50 pages, and pigs fly, thats bullsh*t, plus if u can say it in 4-5 pages why not do that, dipsh*t and stop badmouthing people

booker t

HSC
elzaco said:
yer i believe u 50 pages, and pigs fly, thats bullsh*t, plus if u can say it in 4-5 pages why not do that, dipsh*t and stop badmouthing people
i agree elzaco, you know what you are talking about, good work, she is a dipsh*t, she has no idea about anything

kitkatkittyau

HSC
Hey guys, congrats on finishing modern history!
Just wondering if someone could post the exam or the exam questions.
Yes, I'm one of the 'older' people on this site that 'should move on'.
By the way sorry if its already been asked or put up, I skipped a few pages not wanting to read about how many pages people wrote or hours spent studying.

Student Mum

HSC
The paper could be described as fair. Actually, the World War I question sources helped a lot because I could not come up with the answers without the sources as a trigger to my memory.

At OTEN our other topics besides WWI were Indochina, the Russian Revolution and Leon Trotsky. Initially, the questions in the Russian area fazed me but I eventually got over my nervousness and started remembering things I needed to write about.

To the bitter people out there who are so caught up in their misery that they want to trash people for trying hard in their exams and for sharing their experience of tackling questions, then I can say you're on the wrong forum.

Maybe you need to contribute to one where you can talk with likeminded people about what's wrong with the world and you can call each other horrible names. The rest of us just want to get on with our lives and waiting for the HSC to lead us to the next step in our education. Get a life. To those who are serious about discussing the Modern History paper, good luck.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
elzaco said:
Heard of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

LOLFAG.

Last edited:

Jess007

HSC
im doin the exact same topics as you ... are u enjoying Russia? we havent started leon trotsky yet...hrmm im afraid that we r behind heaps. our teacher is away a lot...

Student Mum said:
The paper could be described as fair. Actually, the World War I question sources helped a lot because I could not come up with the answers without the sources as a trigger to my memory.

At OTEN our other topics besides WWI were Indochina, the Russian Revolution and Leon Trotsky. Initially, the questions in the Russian area fazed me but I eventually got over my nervousness and started remembering things I needed to write about.

To the bitter people out there who are so caught up in their misery that they want to trash people for trying hard in their exams and for sharing their experience of tackling questions, then I can say you're on the wrong forum.

Maybe you need to contribute to one where you can talk with likeminded people about what's wrong with the world and you can call each other horrible names. The rest of us just want to get on with our lives and waiting for the HSC to lead us to the next step in our education. Get a life. To those who are serious about discussing the Modern History paper, good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)