General Thoughts: Music 1 (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

angelano33

HSC
Hardest paper I've ever done Q1 was ok, and Q2 & Q3 were insane... And Q4 was weird as well- how does structure create unity and contrast? WTH... I wonder what the band 6 cut off will be this year, hope I did ok

rjwh31

HSC
I think questions 1 and 2 were my best two questions. After that it really went to the dogs. The last question was difficult, but I hope I've done enough to get a decent mark. I think a lot of people wouldn't have done very well in that exam.

malusa123

HSC
N/A
Pretty much every question was referring to the concepts of music, so it was extremely broad and allowed you to use key ideas from each concept.

iPoke4Free

HSC
For Q4, I just talked about the use of a sustained riff, the maintained (8 bar blues?) and some sort of theme and variation with the electric guitar going off in a improv. Contrast, just discussed the differences in role playing between the guitar and the voice, where the guitar became an accompaniment whilst the voice didn't [both took solos]. I dunno, don't remember most of my stuff right now. Overall, I think that paper was relatively easy compared to other years, but that's just me haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)