General Thoughts: PDHPE (1 Viewer)

kanux

HSC
bah Core 1, 2 and Health of Young People was okay...
Geographical location
Education
Employment <--literally forgot this one for last Q
Sexual Orientation
Ethnicity
SES
Peer Influence

stupid Sports Med, screwed up parts b and c. i don't think they were ever asked before in previous papers?
i dunno correct me if i'm wrong

le.parkour

HSC
LOL @ fail guy :)

exam was pretty good overall, just minor mistakes :( hopefully the bsing on improving was worth it ! hahah

kanux

HSC
AWESOME EXAM !! if u knew your sylabus well the exam was too easyyy ;) the options were really good i thought even though some of you guys seem it wasnt too good by the way for the 15mark question in factors affecting performance did people put feedback as positive,negative,intrinsic,extrinsic,reinforcement(social,material,internal) and alsssssoooooooo what did people put for question 20 in multiple choice i put D but thennnnn changed to C whats everyone think
sik test HAHAHAH :DDDDD ITS ALLLLLL OVAAAAAAAAAA OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lmao golden answer for the 15 marker ;)

samirs_maxin

HSC
your retarded. feedback is internal external concurrent delayed etc etc. its a dot point. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAIL! not so happy now u shit noob cunt

edit: you know your syllabus well :|
trex1 watever ur name trex coz suck ur pin DICK MATE I DNT GIVE SHIT ITS OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pman

Banned
HSC
Ah crap, i decided positive and negative weren't there after much debate, hade time to write them as well

kmt10

HSC
wow disagree mostly. preferred options (sports med, impr performance) over cores.

few things i was thinking crap, remember reading that somewhere. but over all pretty happy.

wishing now tho that i studied less for maths n more for this cos then i woulda completely aced it

multiple choice was probs my downfall

clarebear14

HSC
Bloody NAILED that exam.. i studied everything heaps that they hadnt been asking in previous hsc exams and as i predicted all of it was in there!!! so yeh i pretty much just eliminated all dotpoints and topics that had been asked over the passed year ( which took out alot) and studied hard at the other stuff and it was all in there so yipppeeeeee!!!!!1

beefywater

HSC
Can't beleive some people thought parts of it was hard, easiet mulitple choice ever, cores were pretty straight forward and sports med and imp performance were effectively straight from the syllabus, the only thing i missed was i forgot concurrent and delayed feedback, very easy paper.

tetrisam

HSC
multiple choice, core 1 and core 2 all really easy. Sports medicine raped me preety hard though
totally agree,

i reckon it was all based on luck, which parts u studied hardcore on and which parts u jst glanced at, it was a decent exam, i think it was ugly that they gave 3 q's each for options .. options were just ugly

all in all, just ecstatic that i did not see the words Jakarta and Ottawa for responses .. :)

pman

Banned
HSC
Can't beleive some people thought parts of it was hard, easiet mulitple choice ever, cores were pretty straight forward and sports med and imp performance were effectively straight from the syllabus, the only thing i missed was i forgot concurrent and delayed feedback, very easy paper.
Why do you think we're so mad we stuffed it

gifted:)

HSC
OMG .... Thats how i remember feedback ... you had to talk about cognitive, associative and autonomous stage a s well ... bloody easy for a 15 marker :D

HSC
totally agree,

i reckon it was all based on luck, which parts u studied hardcore on and which parts u jst glanced at, it was a decent exam, i think it was ugly that they gave 3 q's each for options .. options were just ugly

all in all, just ecstatic that i did not see the words Jakarta and Ottawa for responses .. :)
glad jakarta dec was only in MC aswell

hazza9

HSC
For 15 marker (FAP) I believe you had to at least talk about

Stages of skill acquisitions
- Cognitive
- Associative
- Autonomous

Practice method
- Whole/Part
- Massed/Distributed

Feedback

K - Knowledge of results
I - Intrinsic
C - Concurrent
K - Knowledge of performance
E - Extrinsic
D - Delayed
P - Positive
N - Negative

Don't know what the question was dnt have the paper. Either had to asses, justify, evaluate or somethin

Was that pretty much the foundation of the essay?

Venom.

HSC
Sorry I dont do PE, one of my mates got ill today and couldn't do the test; his rank was 4, so does his HSC mark become the 4th highest mark from his grade? (note. he did apply and i'm quite sure will get misadventure)

Jenni J h

HSC
what exactly were we suposed to write about in the last question of sports med.

HSC
For 15 marker (FAP) I believe you had to at least talk about

Stages of skill acquisitions
- Cognitive
- Associative
- Autonomous

Practice method
- Whole/Part
- Massed/Distributed

Feedback

K - Knowledge of results
I - Intrinsic
C - Concurrent
K - Knowledge of performance
E - Extrinsic
D - Delayed
P - Positive
N - Negative

Don't know what the question was dnt have the paper. Either had to asses, justify, evaluate or somethin

Was that pretty much the foundation of the essay?
thats how i structured out my answer, but i used the stages of skill aquistion as sub headings and talked about practice methods and feedback ... i used video analysis as feedback for autonomous for knowledge of performance ... qust 21 b), howd everyone do in that???

kanux

HSC
what exactly were we suposed to write about in the last question of sports med.
- skill and technique
- safe sporting movement
- flexibility
- endurance
- strength
- sport specific requirements
- individual participant needs
- warm up, stretching and warm down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)