General Thoughts: PDHPE (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
literally just memorised the all the syllabii about 12 hours before the exam. (only study i did ;))

was pretty good - got fucked by a couple of questions, though.
although as soon as we did the exam i went and checked the multiple choice with my teacher and very likely i got 17/20 for it.

expecting at least band 5.

all i do is party ha ha ha

sannous1

HSC
you are an idiot. intrinsic/extrinsic is exactly the same as internal/external.
and yes there is such thing as positive and negative feedback.
ie that was a great performance (positive feedback)
or your going to fail pdhpe (negative feedback)
positive feedback is essential in the early stages as it maintains motivation and interest.
hope you feel good failing at life

im confusd it clearly said for feedback and prac methods, nothing to do with motivation, however i added a bit in my answer, but u didnt have to include the motivation bit in the syllabus

hazza9

HSC
True, but it is definately worth mentioning that feedback can be positive or negative. You are allowed to go beyond the syllabus :)

shuttle_bus5

HSC
im confusd it clearly said for feedback and prac methods, nothing to do with motivation, however i added a bit in my answer, but u didnt have to include the motivation bit in the syllabus
positive/negative is a type of feedback as well as a type of motivation. you had to talk about motivation as well, because without motivation you can't progress through the stages of skill acquisition which was what the question was asking.
"How are practice methods and types of feedback effective in progressing through the stages of skill acquisition"
positive feedback is effective because it develops and maintains motivation which is essential to progress.

dynan

HSC
if you look at the syllabus you will see there is no positive or negative feedback. it has:
- Internal and external
- Concurrent and Delayed
- Knowledge of performance
- Knowledge of results

if you learnt the syllabus you would know that

rowel

HSC
entire exam was easy, only hardish question was on physical prep, but even that wasnt too bad, Band 6 FTW

jimmyegas

HSC
True, but it is definately worth mentioning that feedback can be positive or negative. You are allowed to go beyond the syllabus :)

i completely agree with you. going beyond the syllabus sometimes makes your answer so much stronger if you want to ensure a 15/15 response. writing about positive and negative feedback will strengthen your answer, even if it is not a "feedback" dot-point.

jamesnf

HSC
i completely agree with you. going beyond the syllabus sometimes makes your answer so much stronger if you want to ensure a 15/15 response. writing about positive and negative feedback will strengthen your answer, even if it is not a "feedback" dot-point.
yeah nah they are gonna think you thought it was a dot point! haha
nice try though but seriously, why put it in there? i bet you wrote then in a paragraph... or as a linkage to a point- they will def not consider that going above and beyond...

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
if you look at the syllabus you will see there is no positive or negative feedback. it has:
- Internal and external
- Concurrent and Delayed
- Knowledge of performance
- Knowledge of results

if you learnt the syllabus you would know that
So what, a coach is just going to say to a soccer player neutral, delayed feedback? If a coach tells a soccer player, that was a good free kick you did? That's positive, delayed feedback.

jimmyegas

HSC
yeah nah they are gonna think you thought it was a dot point! haha
nice try though but seriously, why put it in there? i bet you wrote then in a paragraph... or as a linkage to a point- they will def not consider that going above and beyond...

nah i didnt do it, i just agree that you can go beyond the dot point.

jimmyegas

HSC
silly to argue about this 15 marker. best just to wait and see what happens

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
silly to argue about this 15 marker. best just to wait and see what happens
No, it's silly to argue over a 1 marker, not a 15 marker. Do you know why? Because it's worth 15 marks.

jimmyegas

HSC
No, it's silly to argue over a 1 marker, not a 15 marker. Do you know why? Because it's worth 15 marks.

There is nothing that anyone can do about their responses now, so its stupid to argue about anything regardless.

Last edited:

tashee

HSC
omg agree with most ppl . raped core and multiple choice . but man did option screw me hard ! like fuck !!

hope i scrap through !

Dom Alexander

HSC
I thought it was easy as.. i was finished with about 40mins to go and that included going over everything twice..

Schoey93

HSC
Would you say PD/H/PE helps with medicine/nursing?

Edit: sorry, not on topic, I know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)