General Thoughts: SOR II (1 Viewer)

kev-is-red

HSC
N/A
21 is not A. C is the answer, without a doubt.

Scientific humanists are often environmentalists. Dr. Karl anyone?

Crispy914

HSC
I thought section 2 was easier compared to previous years because you only needed to know a third of the syllabus. And the 3 and 4 markers were just basic content.
Multiple choice was bad though, they were not black or white answers. Does anyone know the answer to 5?

milomarc93

HSC
What exactly did the religion and peace essay ask us again??

seemed odd

carolineXO

HSC
my favoirite part of the whole exam was how 'The Sydney Royal Easter Show' was a mulitipe choice option for one question haha! and my second favourite part of the exam was when our supervisor sneezed and made a retarded noise after :)

but yeah, shit paper. I cant even undrstand why section II even had the same significant person for every question. like honestly, why!? that pissed me right off!!

HKK

HSC
Peace was alright, no surprises there. MC was shit. Religion and Non Religion was shit. Section II was repetitive, so shit. Section III was weird... I did Islam,
that was pretty shit.

kev-is-red

HSC
N/A
After feeling shit after the exam, and then coming on here, I feel like I'm going to top the state now.

Two fucking awful exams in one day.

HKK

HSC
in my opinion i dont even think that that question was part of the syllabus. the syllabus states "investigate STATISTICAL data about the global distribution of the 5 major religions" not reasons WHY they are distributed! you could tell the bos just felt like messing with our heads..
Omg so true. I only prepared answers on the actual data not reasons why. ya shit bos, ya shit.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think everyone that put D for 21 needs to look at the question again. Clearly C or A

Edit: put* C*
Fucking phone.

Last edited:

HKK

HSC
I just wrote how their principle teachings promote peace as a vital characteristic and prefer it over war and packed quotes and shit.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
After feeling shit after the exam, and then coming on here, I feel like I'm going to top the state now.

Two fucking awful exams in one day.
doesnt make sense

u said u feel shit, gonna top the state, the feel fucking awful

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
9/10 for rel and non-rel im pretty sure
10/10 for abos

not bad for some guesses and etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)