General Thoughts: SOR II (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I raped it, performed better than my trials probably, or on equilibrium with trials. I attained 95 then. I just feel good that that's over, some multiple choice (the which statement is true/false) was stuffed, but worked with it.

Great, great exam. Today was a good day. God is good.

lolwot

HSC
yeah i hopefully i'll get like 86 like my trails and scrape a b6

iBibah

HSC
Happy considering my one night cram, but considering the generosity of the questions, post exam regret is kicking in.

Candidate

HSC
Made up several surah references lol.

Section 3 and 4 were easy, MC were harder than the trials. I will be surprised if I don't get a band 6, i thought it went well.

I did Islam envi. ethics and hajj for the SIII essay– 10 pages, and 7 pages for the Peace essay (~6 cause of big handwriting)

Lectione

HSC
Made up several surah references lol.

Section 3 and 4 were easy, MC were harder than the trials. I will be surprised if I don't get a band 6, i thought it went well.

I did Islam envi. ethics and hajj for the SIII essay– 10 pages, and 7 pages for the Peace essay (~6 cause of big handwriting)
I heard that people make Hadith references because it's so hard to find out whether they're real or not. All mine were legit though.

BRegs

HSC
CSSA Trial and this were very, very, very similar.

In-fact, I think there were more similarities than differences ... Will be happy maintain the same performance... an 87 raw would become an 88, aligned?

Lectione

HSC

In-fact, I think there were more similarities than differences ... Will be happy maintain the same performance... an 87 raw would become an 88, aligned?
Probably, yeah.

Its aligning isn't very good.

Kowther

HSC
I was very happy with the exam!! Judging how I did looking at a 85, hopefully it's higher~

Lectione

HSC
I was very happy with the exam!! Judging how I did looking at a 85, hopefully it's higher~
Great work.

I'm SB, account just got banned haha, but yeah, really good exam. I was pretty happy with it. I think the peace essay was a huge relief, and very generic. A memorised essay could definitely be regurgitated there, but not necessary. Lucky for those who did it, haha.

Candidate

HSC

Hopefully it will align better.

Last year's HSC was easier imo. This MC was quite tough, which should have been easy marks.

Candidate

HSC
Great work.

I'm SB, account just got banned haha, but yeah, really good exam. I was pretty happy with it. I think the peace essay was a huge relief, and very generic. A memorised essay could definitely be regurgitated there, but not necessary. Lucky for those who did it, haha.
Why lolol??

I forgot lots of quotes for R/P but I think my argument is better than most people's would be. Luckily sacred texts were a focus which was similar to my trials.

Kowther

HSC
Great work.

Thanks! You predicted right about inner peace. I just regurgitated my essay from the trials, but obv changed up the intro and conclusion a bit. (Also why are you banned)

Candidate

HSC
Made an omed impersonation account, lols.

Banned till 31/1/14

Great, just in time for university.
Wow that's a big ban haha!

was the answer (b) "genetic engineering is in conflict with the inherent rights of the individual" for the the 2 unit multiple choice question "Which view is most likely to be held by Scientific Humanists?"

Lectione

HSC
Wow that's a big ban haha!

was the answer (b) "genetic engineering is in conflict with the inherent rights of the individual" for the the 2 unit multiple choice question "Which view is most likely to be held by Scientific Humanists?"
I need to see the paper tbh, can't remember options but If you tell me them, I can tell you what I pciked

the "both statements are false or true" questions were a bit weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)