General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

lengjaii

HSC
Re: First Post!

Well, honestly, ESL Paper 1 2006 is the easiest paper ive seen, compare to the previous one. Q1 is abit tricky though, i would say, which took me more than 50mins in that section. As a result, that only left me 30mins or 25 ( couldnt remember ) to finish my 2nd part - how unfortunate, because Section 2 is supposibly my strongest section.

I hope my 5 pages essay could get me 17 if not more but i doubt it, since i only got 17.5/20 for my trials and yet i wrote 8 pages for that. Besides, ive been practicing much harder and trickier question for the extended response, but it's a shame that i couldnt put all my concepts down in time. Well hope you all do well in Paper 2. It shouldnt be that hard too since it's Paper 2 !!! Haha :p

chelsy

HSC

lengjaii said:
Well, honestly, ESL Paper 1 2006 is the easiest paper ive seen, compare to the previous one. Q1 is abit tricky though, i would say, which took me more than 50mins in that section. As a result, that only left me 30mins or 25 ( couldnt remember ) to finish my 2nd part - how unfortunate, because Section 2 is supposibly my strongest section.

I hope my 5 pages essay could get me 17 if not more but i doubt it, since i only got 17.5/20 for my trials and yet i wrote 8 pages for that. Besides, ive been practicing much harder and trickier question for the extended response, but it's a shame that i couldnt put all my concepts down in time. Well hope you all do well in Paper 2. It shouldnt be that hard too since it's Paper 2 !!! Haha :p
i only had 30 minutes to do my journey essay too!!

HSC

Hehe. I had about 50-60mins for my essay. Because I knew I'd need that much. Lol. I basically rushed Q1, so I can get to my essay:p

loolee

HSC
I rushed on Q1 - 30 as well, but I think I did pretty good for Q2 - 1 hr :mad1:. Also I'm not sure that what I wrote on Q1 are actually the right thing. I couldnt think clearly coz I was running out of time...damn....

HSC
haha. sh!t. for me.. it's like.. 14 hrs now. haha. but then.. u have to subtract ur sleeping hr. not alot lol

torne

HSC
Im so dead for paper2 ..6 hours to go and I dont even get what we need to write about!! Im doing cinema paradiso and I know what to write about the film techniques telling the story, but no ide about the narrative strucutre..

and Q2 is so stupid as well...

loolee

HSC
paper 2 paper 2 paper 2 paper 2 paper 2 paper 2 in 3 1/2 hour gggaaahhh!!!

dunno04

HSC
IT is easy!
ESL is easy.

itz really straight forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)