General thoughts (1 Viewer)

jamiroquai963

HSC
G'day everyone, luck with earth n enviro,
how'd we all think the exam was?
lol i did half of it with out discovering the geological time line on the back, talk about life saver!

Farscape

HSC
I thought it was a good exam.
It annoyed me that the geological time scale was on the back and not on a seperate sheet! I just ripped it off anyway so I could access it easier when I did the main part of Section 1 hehe. Anyway what kind of diagram did everyone do for the eon thing?

TheGlenn

HSC
I thought the exam was alright. Definitely harder than trials though. I thought the multichoice was hard for some reason. For the option topic I reckon I got full marks.

snowflakelatte

HSC
i thought the multichoice was hard too!

my option was introduced species and it was dead easy, the short answers were pretty straightforward ... i did struggle with the technology and fossil life forms question so i just wrote every technology that had anything to do with environments through time in it and im hoping i hit a mark haha

bear869

Or seven!
HSC
I thought it was easy! I found it all fairly straight foward. There were some questions, like the inclass prac question about water treatment.. we didn't do one!! So i had to make one up.

It was eaier then our trials I thought.. Glad its over!

basteradbrad

HSC
Hey yea i thought it was pretty straight forward not exceedingly nice but not horrible either...i reckon i did really well for my introduced species...haha it took me like half an hour to do that representation of the geo time scale eventually dividd the box into 1000yrs = 3 cm...used my handy calculator to figure out the relative cm of each eon i hope i did it right. Yea multiple choice were okay but was anyone else not expecting to be askd to draw and experiement we did in class? we did one in class but i couldnt remeber how to draw it so i drew a centrefuge...hope thats alright but yea...hope everyone did well and gets the uai they want...personally iu dont care, just getting one for show but meh lol have a good one xoxo

PS this is not actually basteradbrad its his best friend. She couldnt be bothered signing in = )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)