General Thoughts (3 Viewers)

Hezz96

HSC
No pracs involving method, closest was reflux.
Happiest moment of my life seems how my teacher is so disorganised we only actually DID about 2/3 of the pracs..

superSAIyan2

HSC
can we discuss options here? or new thread? i wanted to ask what people wrote for the sulfuric acid 7marker n industrial

hellsonearth

HSC
It left out so much, all the stuff that I knew -_- like no batteries/cells or nuclear chemistry, for shipwrecks no perserving or conserving artefacts. I didn't like it

Hezz96

HSC
And what did you guys get for the heat capacity of the thingy?
pretty sure I got 2.someting x10^3.. I found the question easy but I feel like I found it too easy and made a mistake.

Dec96

HSC
What the heck were the values we had to put in that table?

Aslso what was precipitate 2 in the ions question?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
pretty sure I got 2.someting x10^3.. I found the question easy but I feel like I found it too easy and made a mistake.
Yeah the answer was 2.18 or something with some weird units

Mitsunami

HSC
I think I did alright. Option topic was straightforward for me (I did Industrial), the short answers looked confusing but managed to get most of them right. Probably lose marks due to silly calculations or multiple choice.

Hezz96

HSC
i think for hsc chem you USUALLY give answers to to the lowest sig figs in the question. dont think they will deduct a mark though
I read in a HSC Chem study guide that if they don't specify decimal places/significant figures they can't deduct marks..

hellsonearth

HSC
hahah yeah it would've helped but I think I would've benefitted more by dropping the subject -_- I just cannot understand it

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
There's no way to get the exam paper uploaded here aye?

Hezz96

HSC
hahah yeah it would've helped but I think I would've benefitted more by dropping the subject -_- I just cannot understand it
Head up chem scales alright and I'm sure you didn't do that bad.. And all these people who are saying it was easy haven't seen the marking criteria yet..

LoadingUsername

HSC
Anyone know what the deal is with the scanning? Pretty sure I wrote well over the bottom line for the ozone question, but left a note at the top saying "wrote past the bottom line". :/ Really worried it won't get read.

vtx

HSC
N/A
What the heck were the values we had to put in that table?

Aslso what was precipitate 2 in the ions question?
In the table I'm pretty sure AgNO3 is the limiting reagent. After that you use ratios in the equation to find the moles for everything else.
BaSO4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)