General thoughts (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
Got 18-20 in multiple choice, 47-50 next part, 17-20 genetics option. Not sure if I should be depressed or happy.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm gonna raw 97, pending if my response for photo receptors and red light is valid...give or take 3 marks for the longer responses.

Overal test was pretty easy.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
It was a pretty good paper, I liked it. I answered everything in required depth and there wasn't anything that I didn't know, minus last human story question where I probably got 4-5/6

Wookiee

HSC
personally I thought it was quite unusual. The questions in the core, as well as some in biotech were weirdly worded. For example with the pathogens on plants, part B asked about different methods of controlling diseases. Was this in general or in regards to plants? Stupid BOS

andybandy

HSC
omg, i think it went pretty well 84-89 raw, i dont even care anymore, was last exam, signed out ! finished woo!

Last edited:

xxcc

HSC
It was pretty easy.. not sure about the 6 marker about red light in communication though.

jess_1495

HSC
Was a good exam, not sure about the disease question about management, not too sure what that was asking?

bangladesh

HSC
It was a really good exam. Very happy with all my responses. Hoping to get 85+ raw.

Mitsunami

HSC
Awesome paper. I personally feel this one is considerably easier than past papers. Or maybe that's just me. Communications topic is using up previous questions as usual, no neurons in sight..probably the one question that I get confused for a moment is the red light. But I think I did well.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Awesome paper. I personally feel this one is considerably easier than past papers. Or maybe that's just me. Communications topic is using up previous questions as usual, no neurons in sight..probably the one question that I get confused for a moment is the red light. But I think I did well.
if you didn't know your shit, it wasn't easy lol

no major curveball questions though

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)