General thoughts (1 Viewer)

Confound

HSC
"Explain the role of a multimedia system designer when developing a system" (4marks)
what did everyone write for this?
Managing effective team
Considering legal influences (Copyright etc..)
Analyzing information technology (hardware/software)

Uhh I wrote other things but that's what I remember atm

Fonzie32

HSC
Had a bad case of diarrhea last night and carried on today.. So was half dead in the exam T_T Finished up 1hr early, rushed a bit as I needed to um, excrete fecal matter.

asora1212

HSC
that was okay i suppose it was harder than last years paper

Salehhh

HSC
what did you guys draw when it asked to draw a labelled diagram... that's pretty general isn't it? Does that mean you can draw anything and label it ?

watapple

HSC
holy sht i failed this exam 60 marks max. cya dream atar

Confound

HSC
what did you guys draw when it asked to draw a labelled diagram... that's pretty general isn't it? Does that mean you can draw anything and label it ?
The only question I was unsure of..

but I included the internet, a switch, a router and a server in my diagram just to play it safe

Salehhh

HSC
The only question I was unsure of..

but I included the internet, a switch, a router and a server in my diagram just to play it safe
yeh bro.. it was soo general! so i got confused. Wasn't 100% what to draw.. i think anyhing could be written down and just labelled haha. I asked my teachers and they said yeh, if you drew a box and list the hardware etc.. and then labelled them, it should be right.. haha

rohanbalani

HSC
Test questions were quite ambiguous and open to interpretation... ended up writing some page and page and a half long responses for 3 markers!

dandaffy

HSC
what did everyone speak about in the question "discuss the issues of this outsourcing proposal"?

Salehhh

HSC
that wasn't even an ipt exam.. it was like a business/ a shit load of other subjects haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)