General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

mcapuano

HSC
lol so fucked for the symbols question, wrote about the crescent moon thing for islam and said it had to do with the farewell pilgrimmage which was wrong..but also wrote about how it epitomises islamic cultural heritage and traditional testimony which in the 21st century is does, just didnt talk about ottoman empire :[

bunnypacman

HSC
Wasn't prepared for the symbols question either, but I think I got something out.
I swear I stared at that multiple choice about urban living for 5 mintes D:
ALSO, was i the only one to notice that in Section 3, popular culture question didn't specify to write about one popular culture? Or did i just fuck up that whole section entirely by writing about them in general? ><

7of9

HSC
Surprisingly easy, couldn't have asked for better Pop Culture and Equality & Difference questions...

Was anyone else surprised with the 8 multiple choice? I had to double check to see if I got it all printed!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Quite an easy exam, all my hard work and dedication to procrastinating paid off. Hoping for around 98/99 Raw

Muhtab

HSC
can someone post their answers for multiple choice, i got a,c,c,c,a,c,b,b

hellsonearth

HSC
I thought it was a pretty good exam, atleast for me :) the pop culture and work and leisure questions were good! Although, I did think some of the multiple choice were a bit tricky :L

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, please post your notes on the resources, the students sitting HSC in the future, would love them ! Thankyou !

shikani

HSC
I think the exam was pretty easy, straight forward. But not the work and leisure question about Status totally throw me off. Other wise it was pretty good.

shikani

HSC
Also if any current students doing society and culture need help with their PIP or anything in Society and Culture send me a message and I will help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)