general UNSW chit-chat (4 Viewers)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
lol. did it not? how strange.... :/

oh kev - where abouts are you working exactly? the only places i can think that meet such a descript would be.... an authentic jap restaurant.... a jap bookstore... a jap clothes store.... or JAPAN CITY! haha <3 that place - they have the most awesome glass figurines! and they wrap up gifts really nicely. i swear the girl knows me now....

-------

LOL @ Bobness ;)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
lol. did it not? how strange.... :/

oh kev - where abouts are you working exactly? the only places i can think that meet such a descript would be.... an authentic jap restaurant.... a jap bookstore... a jap clothes store.... or JAPAN CITY! haha <3 that place - they have the most awesome glass figurines! and they wrap up gifts really nicely. i swear the girl knows me now....

-------

LOL @ Bobness ;)
I've been to so many jap restaurants owned by chinese, it boggles my mind. I need to go to Tetsuya's one day though :eek:

Glass figurines? Or awesome (hour)glass figure? So uh you got a b-friend? You got a b-friend? A BOY friend. He getting you refreshments? Is he tall?

I also want to go to kinokuniya one day.

Stay fine girl.

*weak voice* ilu :(

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:
I've been to so many jap restaurants owned by chinese, it boggles my mind. I need to go to Tetsuya's one day though :eek:

Glass figurines? Or awesome (hour)glass figure? So uh you got a b-friend? You got a b-friend? A BOY friend. He getting you refreshments? Is he tall?

I also want to go to kinokuniya one day.

Stay fine girl.

*weak voice* ilu :(
Yeah baby, awesome figurines :p damn straight - wondrous colourful ones too! But I've only been able to purchase them for other people, as I have no damn excuse for myself to own one...

Hahaha, are you asking me that or the glass figurines? ;)

You've never been to KINO? :worried: and i thought i was late to be in the know haha - it's awesome, particularly the fashion and artsy section! Oh and they have these awesome published editions of jane austen's classics!

wtf is "ilu"?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
Yeah baby, awesome figurines :p damn straight - wondrous colourful ones too! But I've only been able to purchase them for other people, as I have no damn excuse for myself to own one...

Hahaha, are you asking me that or the glass figurines? ;)

You've never been to KINO? :worried: and i thought i was late to be in the know haha - it's awesome, particularly the fashion and artsy section! Oh and they have these awesome published editions of jane austen's classics!

wtf is "ilu"?
I ardently heart austenian classics. I'm doing an english course next sem (or not, bloody stalkers) that covers Jane's entire collection of prose fiction texts.

ilu is i love you :shy:

edit: Thanks santa :eek: It's a silent night.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
hahhaah, loving this santa thing <3

Fav book is Jane Eyre. FTW. Jane Austen is great also - I would love to do a course like that! But I'm pretty sure you need pre-reqs.. i checked this out last sem... dammit :(

PS. You're FB is relatively........... bare

Carols dear - i found you via mike's wall haha :) no stalkbooking for me!

karoooh

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
Carols dear - i found you via mike's wall haha :) no stalkbooking for me!
oicic!

Mike, why the :( face? And guess what! I'm not rostered for 2 weeks. Fantastic! :(

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
karoooh said:
oicic!

Mike, why the :( face? And guess what! I'm not rostered for 2 weeks. Fantastic! :(
cos no one said hi, but now it should be a happy face :)

hahahah that's strange, how come? it'll be a nice break at least

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
oicic!

I'd 'roster' you. For <3 weeks.

I think it's because of fb shens :( The exact reason why i don't subscribe to your populist movement, because i'd be (even more of) a heartbreaker :(:(

I'm so rebellious and untamed /Heathcliff.

HI MIKE :shy:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
:shy:

add me on fb bob! helen sorta xxxposed u and then was like "lul don't add him" but i already did so i was like "fuck" :shy:

karoooh

HSC
uhawww said:
cos no one said hi, but now it should be a happy face :)

hahahah that's strange, how come? it'll be a nice break at least
Because they don't have money apparently. :( Am so pov.

And Bob I wouldn't work for you for even >3 weeks. :santa:

For some reason, they won't let me access the Psych link on WebCT and the link for Politics hasn't shown up yet. LET ME IN. I feel like some light reading. :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Because they don't have money apparently. :( Am so pov.

And Bob I wouldn't work for you for even >3 weeks. :santa:

For some reason, they won't let me access the Psych link on WebCT and the link for Politics hasn't shown up yet. LET ME IN. I feel like some light reading. :eek:
YBGay for ? (Ah that poster was hilarious)

Ok miss ice princess :cold: So you like to sit near the screen and watch stories of makebelieve? You all into ponderings and celluloids?

Yeah, yeah well you do your thing miss shalit (a famous film critic btw), miss gene shalit.

'Don't Panic Room, I'm not going to William Hurt you. I only want your Tango & Cash.'

:eek:

karoooh

HSC
Hahahhahahaha, but I'm tiiiiiiired! And plus I want to wake up early enough to go market shopping.

And Bob, I totally believe you will. :santa:

What did you guys get up to today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)