general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:
It's a first year course dear, that around 95% of commerce kids do during 1st semester. But I being unique ( :eek: ) - decided not to do it at the same time as most.
You did 2 arts subjects in first sem :jaw:

P.S. You should do an english first year subject next sem. I have pretty awesome notes/ideas for both as i did them concurrently in 07.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
grr keep forgetting no midsem until week 9

this is going to be shit lol

karoooh

HSC
uhawww said:
is the badabagan opened yet?

ffs i want cheap chinese foodz again
I liked that sandwich place. :eek: And Mike I remember how you loved chicken salad rolls form the Pavilion - It's the only tasty thing up there. :p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
uhawww said:
grr keep forgetting no midsem until week 9

this is going to be shit lol
Week 9 midsems are so ace man.

It's pretty much relaxed until about week 8, and then you study for midsems, and then you work on QMB project (week 12 i think), and then it's finals again.

That was the case last year.

edit: tropical *some fancy name* down at the roundhouse is equally or more ace than the pavillion one :eek:

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Bobness said:
You did 2 arts subjects in first sem :jaw:

P.S. You should do an english first year subject next sem. I have pretty awesome notes/ideas for both as i did them concurrently in 07.

LOL I WISH. haha actually no. I did a commerce elective instead, as I wanted to figure out whether I actually wanted to do Marketing as my major (turned out no, so I am grateful of my random choice to do the elective in first sem as opposed to 2nd yr).

I worked out that I'd be doing 3x arts subjects in 4th year though, how whack is that!? It's going to feel so strange haha.

Mmmm, I can't do english next sem since I only have room at the moment until after exchange for one arts subject per semester. And then when I return, I am thinking of doing Spanish and Art History.... not 100% certain on that yet.
English sounds interesting, however I wasn't all that crash-hot during high school... so I dunno!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
Week 9 midsems are so ace man.

It's pretty much relaxed until about week 8, and then you study for midsems, and then you work on QMB project (week 12 i think), and then it's finals again.

That was the case last year.
actually it doesn't sound so bad put like that

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
uhawww said:
is the badabagan opened yet?

ffs i want cheap chinese foodz again

Hmm, I heard that they were reopening that place up as a Yum Cha? .......

Or maybe I'm just gullible...........................

LOL :bomb:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
Hmm, I heard that they were reopening that place up as a Yum Cha? .......

Or maybe I'm just gullible...........................

LOL :bomb:
i think it was a plan, then they scrapped it or something

honestly why the fuck did they touch it? it was fine

karoooh

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
LOL I WISH. haha actually no. I did a commerce elective instead, as I wanted to figure out whether I actually wanted to do Marketing as my major (turned out no, so I am grateful of my random choice to do the elective in first sem as opposed to 2nd yr).

I worked out that I'd be doing 3x arts subjects in 4th year though, how whack is that!? It's going to feel so strange haha.

Mmmm, I can't do english next sem since I only have room at the moment until after exchange for one arts subject per semester. And then when I return, I am thinking of doing Spanish and Art History.... not 100% certain on that yet.
English sounds interesting, however I wasn't all that crash-hot during high school... so I dunno!
Ooh! Definitely go with the Art History thing! IT'd be interesting. And I was thinking of picking up Spanish for fun outside of uni. But maybe I should focus on French instead. :eek:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
dropped my ipod twice now

once down basser steps at yewni

and last night on george street

the charger barely fits in.. it doesn't lock in it just sits there, but hey it's charging so wooo

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shoxgeneration said:

It's pretty much the only 'language' these days at unsw (besides french i heard?) that has a higher than 50% ratio of whites against asian.

(90% the fairer sex and 10% boofhead blokes :eek:)

It also keeps me sane. There's something refreshing about having no final exams at the racecourse and 20% class participation marks, for just raising male (lulz) and female dynamics in text.

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
It's pretty much the only 'language' these days at unsw (besides french i heard?) that has a higher than 50% ratio of asian against whites.

(90% the fairer sex and 10% boofhead blokes :eek:)

It also keeps me sane. There's something refreshing about having no final exams at the racecourse and 20% class participation marks, for just raising male (lulz) and female dynamics in text.
wait don't you mean higher than 50% of whites against asian

or am i that out of it right now

edit: ohh i think i'm reading the against wrong :shy::shy:

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
You know what I miss about uni? The Blue Stone cafe. Raspberry and pear bread. Mmmmmmm. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)