• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
This is unusual, most of my lecturers so far seem really good. They actually have a personality and they're very engaging public speakers. Way to go unsw imo.

In other news, applying for internships are a huge pain in the ass :/

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Jago said:
This is unusual, most of my lecturers so far seem really good. They actually have a personality and they're very engaging public speakers. Way to go unsw imo.

haha , yeah so glad i don't need to do that until.... another 2 years (maybe...)

Yeah, I agree - what subjects are you doing? Maybe they just happen to be ones with awesome staff? :)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Oh and PS. Mike - you free 9-10 Tuesdays or 2-3 Thursdays?

I vouch for the early Tuesday !

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
haha , yeah so glad i don't need to do that until.... another 2 years (maybe...)

Yeah, I agree - what subjects are you doing? Maybe they just happen to be ones with awesome staff? :)
The course(s) I was talking about was ECON3110 and MGMT2101. And I've noticed that the most engaging/interesting lecturers are for International Business subjects. The econ lecturers are more of a hit and miss (although they're rarely as awful as some of the LEGT subjects I've taken, but maybe that in part was more due to content than actual teaching style)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Jago said:

Funny you should say that... all my lecturers this session are also all really awesome. Love all my tutors except one also.. quite happy.

karoooh

HSC
shoxgeneration said:
mmmhmmm uni is killing me already. i'm about to die............. argh being sick doesn't make it any easier :( *tears*

Yep got the msg/email bob - tis true. carols and i pre-assumed, we probs shouldn't have done that aye? haha

Carols - qui est-ce que tu as pour francais? Hughues?

x
Non, c'est soit Michèle soit Caroline. I think Hugues's on leave. Je ne veux pas retourner * français. :( None of that French was correct. :(:eek:

AND OMG HELEN were you in the Quad today at about 11, outside the Macro classes in a navy jumper I think who asked a girl if she was headed to Micro/Macro? Co sthat was my friend and I was beside her. :eek: *stalkstalkstalk*

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
Oh and PS. Mike - you free 9-10 Tuesdays or 2-3 Thursdays?

I vouch for the early Tuesday !
Yeah I am "free" at that time on Tuesday but I'll be asleep.

Why? Those your PASS classes? Hahahaa people show up for that at 9??!?

karoooh

HSC
uhawww said:

Thanks for the book Mike. :)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
karoooh said:
Non, c'est soit Michèle soit Caroline. I think Hugues's on leave. Je ne veux pas retourner �* français. :( None of that French was correct. :(:eek:

AND OMG HELEN were you in the Quad today at about 11, outside the Macro classes in a navy jumper I think who asked a girl if she was headed to Micro/Macro? Co sthat was my friend and I was beside her. :eek: *stalkstalkstalk*
Mmm see - i had to read this: "c'est soit Michèle soit Caroline" thrice - cos I didn't understand what you were trying to say.. until i read: "None of that French was correct." and then realised that perhaps my brain was screwed on properly and that it was just gramatically wrong lol. OR i could be wrong again and just not understand what you meant.... hahah

Are you trying to say its Michele OR Caroline? or that its both of them ?! Oh no! You don't have Hugues? I love that guy ! He is SO funny omg! hahahah, seriously!

Michele is awesome btw, i had her for French2A - she was strict but if she liked you, she'd warm to you and vice versa and is such a gem!

lol nope.. wasn't wearing blue.. i had a black jacket and a white scarf on though? AND NEW JEANS :D we should meet up in person... and speak french what say you? haha, with Mike if he can get up that is too lol - which days/times do you have breaks?

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
uhawww said:

Mmmhmm yes they are - oh PLEASE be a gem and come to the Tuesday morning ones * PLEASE * - I guarantee you that they will be twice as better as my Thurs arvo ones cos I'm with the same person I was with last semester for the Tue so it's like old times! (not the students, us lol) !!!

Trust me. If i was you, i'd come to the tuesday one cos i suck remember? :(

Well i dunno if people will, but i guess at least some should if they have a lect right after and can be bothered? please do dear :(

*it would warm my heart* :apig:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
pass

LOL get it

nah seriously, i will never be in time... sowwie :(:(:(:(:(

hoping to go to a monday one

karoooh

HSC
:( I'm going to fail 2B. I was saying either Michele or Caroline. I was going to make it simple and say "c'est Michele ou Caroline" but... I don't know why I didn't. :eek: Who do you have? Iono if I like Hugues so much anymore... he has issues. :p But I love Michele! Have you had Alexis before? I love her too!

I can't remember what colour top it was... the lighting in the Quad buildings aren't great. But I think you had your hair (fringe) pinned back? Like a little puff? :eek: Just so you know, I thought it was you and I got excited on the inside. *stalkstalkstalk* :eek:

karoooh

HSC
Who's heading to that careers expo thing tomorrow? I might. Might check out the volunteers expo too. We didn't have to sign up for it or anything did we?

karoooh

HSC
They've opened the Southern Wok part of it, am pretty sure the doors to the other 2/3's still locked up. Looks much better than before!

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
karoooh said:
:( I'm going to fail 2B. I was saying either Michele or Caroline. I was going to make it simple and say "c'est Michele ou Caroline" but... I don't know why I didn't. :eek: Who do you have? Iono if I like Hugues so much anymore... he has issues. :p But I love Michele! Have you had Alexis before? I love her too!

I can't remember what colour top it was... the lighting in the Quad buildings aren't great. But I think you had your hair (fringe) pinned back? Like a little puff? :eek: Just so you know, I thought it was you and I got excited on the inside. *stalkstalkstalk* :eek:

Ah yes, i was thinking you were probably trying to say that lol, the whole "soit l'un soit l'autre" phrase right? haha :) don't use it much

No no 2B is totally do-able! I did better in it than 2A, without even trying harder ?!

I haven't had Caroline before but I had Alexis and continue to for 3A and 3B, with Valerie - they are BOTH so awesome. Oh but I LOVED Hugues - he's the funniest oddest man I've met haha. I know what you mean by issues, but isn't he so adorable? And his little stories etc - they are such a crack up omg! lol.

Nah, yeah it wasn't me - I had my hair out with the side fringe pinned back, not much of a puff today though.... lol oh did you? well put some photos up on facebook then!!

Oh, and i don't think Mike is going to budge on this 'i-hate-musicals' front...

PS. Mike = SHAME ON YOU !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)