• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I also saw you and Mednez, that wasn't my normal ACCT lecture though, missed my other.

In other news, see those Israel posters with the swastika all over them?

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
What a lovely afternoon it was to lounge on the library lawn with a book. Why can't more afternoons be like this? :(

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
politik said:
Uh, k.

Me thinks I saw the following people today:
Sunjet
MedNet
Acmilan (is minus 15 league points:) - sorry, I had to say that)
Seraphim (i think)
Guess again. I don't have uni on a Wednesday.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Dumsum said:
What a lovely afternoon it was to lounge on the library lawn with a book. Why can't more afternoons be like this? :(
What a lovely day it was to race from bioscience to heffron (in a few minutes), heffron to biomed theatres (in 5 mins), biomed to keith burrows (in 5 minutes), keith burrows to mathews theatres (in 5 minutes), mathews theatres to the bus stop (so i didn't miss the bus), the bus to central (so i didn't miss the train) all to realise that the train didn't arrive for another 22 minutes. Bah!

elfm

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
all to realise that the train didn't arrive for another 22 minutes. Bah!
that usually means you missed your train

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
they come every half hour up until like...4:30, so I missed it by some 8 minutes if my theory is correct, which it probably isnt.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
It was those people with the "save Lebanon" table I say. There'll be a mini war breaking out on their border quite soon.

HSC
Dumsum said:
hey Dumsum, you doing physics 1B this session?

stupid fire alarm went off in the library yesterday, but interestingly enough, no-one even budged.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
politik said:
Library walk on Wednesday was interesting, the Jewish Society (and it's meeting) was mere metres away from many congregations of Arabic students, and leftist's holding 'Save Lebanon and Palestine' newspapers.
I don't know how accurate it is to group all left leaning people into the save Lebanon group.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
All conservatives are douchebags, and should therefore be promptly killed by the state.

Damn, I should run for PM.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
MATH2039 Engineering Maths 2B: Yay, Prof. Colin Rogers is back in all his Britishy goodness! You should feel honoured Curry.
Man, I haven't been out of bed for a week. Yay for CSE Revue camp and getting sick.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I wasn't sure if I could believe my eyes today. I think I saw a non-Asian in the Colonade Cafe'. If I did see that (as I walked past), that's the first time I've ever seen such an event transpire. It was amazing.

Oh yeah, and CLB8 is the worst lecture theatre ever. It sucks in every single way.

HSC
yoyo m'gogo.

whats with all the stalls being setup in the main walkway? are they setting up for this thursday or next week's sourcefest?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
politik said:
Helen Kang has a speech impediment. She start's every sentence with 'um'. And I mean every sentence.
i think zhien chen is harder to understand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)