• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Yeah I just read daily telegraph this morning...looks like almost 1k of underage people wanted to have a dance party at UNSW's Roundhouse, then some rival gangs of the CBD area starting breaking out fights, and some girls said in the newspaper that before you knew it, everyone was fighting..

Raginsheep

HSC
I heard on the radio, the numbers were closer to 2200 inside and a further 700 outside. How they all fit inside beats me :s

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Hmm, why didn't I see that coming? Would of had my camera handy..

I was on campus at around 8pm. Bumped into a few kids asking for the roundhouse. They were quite rude, I mean, here I am pointing out where the Roundhouse was (we were at Matthews), and they are swearing at me...They looked around 16/17...

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
They didn't all get in, people stood outside I heard and uni people were even getting harassed..

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Hmm, why didn't I see that coming? Would of had my camera handy..

I was on campus at around 8pm. Bumped into a few kids asking for the roundhouse. They were quite rude, I mean, here I am pointing out where the Roundhouse was (we were at Matthews), and they are swearing at me...They looked around 16/17...
haha 16/17, isn't that a fairly common quote said by cantonese ppl?

Anyway, the newspaper made it sound like that Riot Police sprayed everyone in their way with caps spray...

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Raginsheep said:
I heard on the radio, the numbers were closer to 2200 inside and a further 700 outside. How they all fit inside beats me :s
LOL that's exactly what I said when my friend told me 1500 people in the roundhouse.
I was like wow a giant mosh pit

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The analytical center is looking pretty nice next to the law building. Fits in pretty well when you look towards ANZAC parade. Pity about the monstrosity above it though.

elfm

HSC
nah the building looks shit. what's with all those windows filled with what seems to be some kinda rock shaped object.. possibly rocks...

ugly ugly ugly

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Those ugly ugly ugly what seems to be some kinda rock shaped object panels weren't there yesterday. Now they are. Perhaps they're only there temporarily? Nah, I doubt it too. The massive funnels on the applied science building look pretty nice as well.

What's the story with Heffron? I'm doing summer session chemistry, is that building dead over the summer?

phrred

HSC
i dont think those rock looking things will b there for too much longer otherwise it would look like shit

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Oh man those people doing the HSC have slowed this site down to a crawl. Sif HSC is important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)