general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
The severity of the storm and the offline activity of WebCT + Myunsw correlates perfectly :)

Anyhow its all fixed

bshoc

HSC
N/A
katykins said:
shut it fatty.
You're in no position to be calling anyone fatty.

i was sick. also, had work on friday, so i came home early.

tool.
My heart weeps for you lamesauce hellenic harlot.

In summary I didn't go to crappy roundhouse party = +1
I went to white party = +1000

= 1001

therefor I win

haru

HSC
anyone know why the alarm went off today at the library?

Rekkusu

HSC
Lol I wasn't at the library...but I am most of the time at uni. It was probably the fire alarm.

If this is ur first year here, you'll find that the library triggers the alarm quite often, not sure why. But whenever it does it gets real noisy.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Lol I wasn't at the library...but I am most of the time at uni. It was probably the fire alarm.

If this is ur first year here, you'll find that the library triggers the alarm quite often, not sure why. But whenever it does it gets real noisy.
Ther'es a ghost. . . . :]

haha
Goodluck everyone with their exams! :D

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
What is the procedure if you fail a subject. Will you not be able to do a subject which has it as a pre-requisite?

eg I'm thinking im going to fail MATH1131. I'm enrolled for MATH1231 next sem. Will I be able to do it, or do I have to do MATH1131 again next sem? Or Can I do it in the Summer session?

kz.

Last edited:

sunny

meh.
HSC
If you fail 1131 then you can't do 1231 until you pass 1131, because 1131 is a pre req.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
:S I should've gone to lectures. But they were at 9am.. too early to wake up.

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Oh 9 am, I know it can be hard, lol. Its not hard, i'm in that course the same lecture group, I get to uni early(i mean early like 7:40 everyday) to beat the early morning rush. 9am, lol.
If you want to be at university then turn up. what is the point of pay all of this cash to attend uni and then not attend.
If your parents are paying for your uni then they are idiots, why do they if your just gonna spend your uni time sleeping.

I say this as I hate people that come in late to class, yea 5 minutes ill let that go(transport may be a bitch sometimes), but fuck man people walking in 15mins late, 30 mins late and one guy came in 5 minutes before the lecture finished, i dont know if he was there early for the next class or just fucked in the head.

Why did you choose maths, why was it a prereq for your course? do you even like it at all?

If you don't turn up to lectures you don't deserve to pass, you turn up you learn you get what you paid for. Why are you at uni??? to get a job later??? to get an education?? Im here for both not just to have something on my wall saying blah-blah graduated at UNSW with blah-blah degree.

So unfuckinggrateful everyone has bloddy become. We are bloddy lucky people, we live in a great place in the world.
You have an alarm clock that can wake you up for uni, in some places you dont even have an alarm clock or electricity let alone basic education like learning the alphabet. Grow the fuck up and wake the fuck up while your at it.

I look forward to not seeing you in the MATH1231 lectures next semester. Enjoy MATH1131 again and MATH1231 over summer.

Good day to you.
Chris.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
DraconisV said:
Oh 9 am, I know it can be hard, lol. Its not hard, i'm in that course the same lecture group, I get to uni early(i mean early like 7:40 everyday) to beat the early morning rush. 9am, lol.
If you want to be at university then turn up. what is the point of pay all of this cash to attend uni and then not attend.
If your parents are paying for your uni then they are idiots, why do they if your just gonna spend your uni time sleeping.

I say this as I hate people that come in late to class, yea 5 minutes ill let that go(transport may be a bitch sometimes), but fuck man people walking in 15mins late, 30 mins late and one guy came in 5 minutes before the lecture finished, i dont know if he was there early for the next class or just fucked in the head.

Why did you choose maths, why was it a prereq for your course? do you even like it at all?

If you don't turn up to lectures you don't deserve to pass, you turn up you learn you get what you paid for. Why are you at uni??? to get a job later??? to get an education?? Im here for both not just to have something on my wall saying blah-blah graduated at UNSW with blah-blah degree.

So unfuckinggrateful everyone has bloddy become. We are bloddy lucky people, we live in a great place in the world.
You have an alarm clock that can wake you up for uni, in some places you dont even have an alarm clock or electricity let alone basic education like learning the alphabet. Grow the fuck up and wake the fuck up while your at it.

I look forward to not seeing you in the MATH1231 lectures next semester. Enjoy MATH1131 again and MATH1231 over summer.

Good day to you.
Chris.

Friends are cool.

Rekkusu

HSC
Damn I love Maths but it ain' my major/minor. But I gotta say the lectures are like your pandora's box to getting at least a credit.

Still though 9am lectures are something I'd die for...you know for us 2nd year sci people the course times were just so crap. 9-11am lecture, then 5-6 pm lecture.

Anyway, Pre-reqs are rock solid, you can of course set a debate with the dean of your faculty to see if you can skip it....

elfm

HSC
DraconisV said:

Good day to you.
Chris.
nerd

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
DraconisV said:

Good day to you.
Chris.
Dude. Take a chill pill.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Actually, don't come to lectures if you are just going to talk.

That being said, I hardly went to any maths lectures for 1131, 1231 or engineering maths, and credit/passed it all.

So if you think you are going to learn stuff in lectures - go. If not, sleep in, but be aware that you will have to study for it in your own time.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
if you dont need to come to a lecture, then dont. i know you're paying money and all for the course but all you get in the end is a plaque with your name and degree on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)