general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
I know!!! It's so bad that we're losing our Wallace lawn....it's like the only sort of greenery you can see up at Biosciences and Wallace building. Ugh my whole next year, I'll be breathing in building dust fumes, bloody asbestos or crap like that when they join BioScience and Med building.

Whenever I'm sanitizing my hands after labs, at least I can see the lawn...but noo... now It's going to be a repeat of my 1st year Chemistry times, where you do your lab experiments inside an almost bomb shelter building, and outside all you see is construction, and bloody fences everywhere.

I can't believe it...why don't they build the research centre down at village green! God or at least buy some decent land or share the facility with hospitals (like what USyd does).

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Miliux said:
If i'd tell you, then i'd have to kill you. ;)

You won't have much chance anyway because UNSW is really cutting back on these expenses. UNSW is broke.

But really, i still haven't used my own money yet.

Go on an exchange anyway. Great experiences and makes your CV stand out compared to the vanilla crew who wants to obtain their qualification from a degree printing factory.
I'm not after it, I'm just curious as to which it is/was

grimreaper

HSC

gman03

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Whenever I'm sanitizing my hands after labs, at least I can see the lawn...but noo... now It's going to be a repeat of my 1st year Chemistry times, where you do your lab experiments inside an almost bomb shelter building, and outside all you see is construction, and bloody fences everywhere.
IMO UNSW soon will have no sunlight into buildings.... say the school of PV manages to cover every building with solar cells and generates our own electricity. I am SURE the management people will be happy about cost cutting + makes UNSW looks mroe like a space ship (see CLB)

The uni still lack a massive escalator running from Anzac Pde to Upper Campus... Stupid people using EE lifts.

And man, tomorrow the 895 bus stop will be outside NIDA... Have to run longer to catch the bus :(

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
politik said:
FUCK DID YOU READ THE FRONT PAGE OF ANY NEWSPAPER DURING THE MONTH OF MAY?
Not everyone cares about the state of education fees for the generic B Commerce.

Not to mention, many people just do the course thinking it will lead to quick money only to discover they become a paper pusher 4 lyf.

Anyway, no need to throw hate, i read this on the UNSW site earlier.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
uhawww said:
I'm not after it, I'm just curious as to which it is/was

cause ive looked for "full" scholarships before and couldn't find any info, so i at least want a lead

Rekkusu

HSC
gman03 said:
IMO UNSW soon will have no sunlight into buildings.... say the school of PV manages to cover every building with solar cells and generates our own electricity. I am SURE the management people will be happy about cost cutting + makes UNSW looks mroe like a space ship (see CLB)

The uni still lack a massive escalator running from Anzac Pde to Upper Campus... Stupid people using EE lifts.

And man, tomorrow the 895 bus stop will be outside NIDA... Have to run longer to catch the bus :(
Lol funny, I always said that to friends about the escalator running from Anzac Parade to Upper campus. Damn law people, why do they get an escalator.

They should put some money to fixing the library lifts, they go up to level 9, when you really want to go to lvl 2.

Hahha Law has got to be the closest to the spaceship designs. Lmao a friend of mine was saying that the Law place ain't good, but I did find a nice porch where you can puff a nice smoke, and watch uni students walk up to the upper campus.

Uh no....did they change the 895 bus stop to NIDA now?

wind

HSC
Darth Vader lives in the law building lol.

I was walking to my exam in the biomed building...poor bamboo hedge's overgrown :p

Ah well...last year for me at good ol' UNSW before I move over to Newcastle Uni. You've treated me well UNSW lol.

Except my last exam's on the 27th :(

wind

HSC
Mumma said:
:confused: cool , but howd you find it?

Also finished exams today.
myUNSW news gave a link to the Lahz Nimmo Architects website (link in previous post). And from there they gave the link to the webcam.

I was bored, procrastinating and checking up on my exam locations :S I've still got 3 more to go.

Rekkusu

HSC
woow 3 exams still? Hey Wind are you doing the Microbiology and Immuno science major by any chance? :p

Oh well Go well in your final exams at UNSW! Score those HDs son!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Yeah I still have three exams to go. DEs, algebra, history of maths. Tuesday night I will incur much liver damage.

Pace_T

HSC
so i reckon i failed my fucken exam today. stupid whore of a tutor gave me a shit mark for internal assessments which isnt going to help. she just hates me and loves other students. if i fail by a small margin im going to report that fucker and ask for a pass mark. why should i have to waste $800 and all that time just cause she doesnt like me
arghhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)