General UTS chit-chat (4 Viewers)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and Start of Autumn Semester' Thread

LostAuzzie said:
Materials science is the dumbest of all subjects in the entire university, anyone wish to dispute
Yes.

Business: MPO.
IT: Your first information system subject (whether it be information systems principles or information classification and control or the new post-2007 information system course). Systems Modelling (pre-2007) is another one.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
<333 materials science! =P
bahahaha do you even do materials science?
oh btw how did you go in the med sci quiz?

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
bahahaha do you even do materials science?
oh btw how did you go in the med sci quiz?
nahh i dont do it.. are you guys plannin to drop it and take up stats? zomg DONT, SDA - NOnO. lol, i burn that subject! 50 bux for the folder and zomg.

That sub is brainconsuming and hell confusing.. Ed goes fast, too fast.. like a rocket. I have the luck of having him as my demonstrator as well and its pretty much the same as the lectures - whoooooooshhh!

Med science quiz was good, if only all quiz's would be like that! I bet ya the next one is gonna be harder! Cells!

krayzie_

HSC

Totally unrelated, i typed up all my chem notes - its 16 a4 pages =]

blOwfish

HSC

MPO ... omGod ... that has to be the worst course in the Business Degree. The whole textbook doesnt even make sense, and they use such technicaL words no one understands. hmm.. and they told us in the lecture there gonna perform an "anonymous" survey about the MPO subjext including aspects such as the textbook and etc.. Hmmm.. i wOnder what im gonna write... XD

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
nahh i dont do it.. are you guys plannin to drop it and take up stats? zomg DONT, SDA - NOnO. lol, i burn that subject! 50 bux for the folder and zomg.

That sub is brainconsuming and hell confusing.. Ed goes fast, too fast.. like a rocket. I have the luck of having him as my demonstrator as well and its pretty much the same as the lectures - whoooooooshhh!

Med science quiz was good, if only all quiz's would be like that! I bet ya the next one is gonna be harder! Cells!
haha, nar i dropped it ages ago, and no i dont have to do stats since i got an exemption for that
haha tissues and muscles wont be that bad, just read the textbook and wallah youre there, 100% :D

rormonor

HSC

blOwfish said:
MPO ... omGod ... that has to be the worst course in the Business Degree. The whole textbook doesnt even make sense, and they use such technicaL words no one understands. hmm.. and they told us in the lecture there gonna perform an "anonymous" survey about the MPO subjext including aspects such as the textbook and etc.. Hmmm.. i wOnder what im gonna write... XD
oh i have a lot of things i want to say!! lol =P

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

rormonor said:
oh i have a lot of things i want to say!! lol =P
well then go write an essay about it :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

rormonor said:
:wave: no thankyou lol
ay when i bumped into you on tuesday, those two chicks were beside you right?
was one of them bec?

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
haha, nar i dropped it ages ago, and no i dont have to do stats since i got an exemption for that
haha tissues and muscles wont be that bad, just read the textbook and wallah youre there, 100% :D
OMG, your lucky! Your exempt from stats ay? Do you know how to do it and essentially use minitab? HAHA, if you do then you can become my personal tutor ^^.

LOL, I mean the cells quiz.. Cells is just horrible.. You should come to our CGE lectures before.. HORRIBLE!!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC

blOwfish said:
yeah
i read the text in the first week and never again

imo eco was pretty bad

but i'm hating finance worse
and i know stats is gonna be so bad also :(
this semester blows

only good one is criminal law

contracts hard 2

krayzie_

HSC

How is B Business at UTS? I'm thinking about adding another degree at the end of the year and I'm considering B.Business and LLB.

Trying to get different perspectives from different people!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

blOwfish said:
Last semester Melissa (subject co-ordinator then) asked everyone in the lecture if they liked the textbook or not. When she said put your hand up if you 'hate the text' everyone's hands were up.

Looks like they didn't get the message. School of Management just seem to be lagging behind the other ones.

goan_crazy said:
yeah
i read the text in the first week and never again

imo eco was pretty bad

but i'm hating finance worse
and i know stats is gonna be so bad also :(
this semester blows

only good one is criminal law

contracts hard 2
Thats because you are not a eco/finance/stats student.

On the whole, MPO has to be undoubtedly the worst subject on the Business degree. Wait- It could possibly be the worst subject in UTS. Not many will dispute this.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

krayzie_ said:
OMG, your lucky! Your exempt from stats ay? Do you know how to do it and essentially use minitab? HAHA, if you do then you can become my personal tutor ^^.

LOL, I mean the cells quiz.. Cells is just horrible.. You should come to our CGE lectures before.. HORRIBLE!!
haha yah, but when i did stats back at unsw, we had to use excel :/ so ive got nfi how to use mini tab ;) otherwise i wouldnt mind in helping you do so

haha cells is indeed boring...like who gives a shit how evolution started

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC

krayzie_ said:
How is B Business at UTS? I'm thinking about adding another degree at the end of the year and I'm considering B.Business and LLB.

Trying to get different perspectives from different people!
yeah do it :)
business is good
law is interesting so far

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A

Huratio said:
On the whole, MPO has to be undoubtedly the worst subject on the Business degree. Wait- It could possibly be the worst subject in UTS. Not many will dispute this.
The 2006 version of CIE was worse than MPO, I can say this with the utmost certainty as people complained about it so hard that this year the course was completely rewritten and new texts chosen and new assignments. It used to be the vilest course on this planet, and even though its miles better now all of the first years are bitching about it like it was AIDS and cancer in the one package.

/dispute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)