General (1 Viewer)

|_wise_|

easiest is to make notes under topic heading in essay form:
intro
body (quotes, ideas)
conclusion

that way you have some basic essays for each topic which you can tailor to the questions....thats what we have been taught anyway...then you just practise practise practise rewriting the answer to different questions...

mmm....so glad i don't do it anymore :)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
well.. theres like less than 10wks.. so i dont see the point

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
wk 5!!! :D

we still haven't even finished the course! still got the case study of syd to go then we're finished

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
feedlots popular?? :confused:

i dont think so man! i'm da only 1 doin it!

gonzalina

yeah, but ithink most people to tourism!

we werent so lucky as to go to the humter valley, our teacher told us last year we would, but then he never organised it... oh well, i got to go too the GBR in yr 11 for ecosystems...that was a fun holiday!

for viticulture, look at the changes between the old wolrd and the new, things such as technology (GIS) and the improvements that has caused. also for future trends dont forget to look at things such as appelation controlle in france. i dont know if thats giving you a starting point. i hope so!

smalec

well here's something new for u guys....
we r doing dairy farming at my school 4 people and economic activity...not viticulture, not tourism not feedlots or whatever...but yes...cows...
after the trials we r going on an excursion to a fuckin cow farm...im excited!!!

how boring....................

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by smalec
well here's something new for u guys....
we r doing dairy farming at my school 4 people and economic activity...not viticulture, not tourism not feedlots or whatever...but yes...cows...
after the trials we r going on an excursion to a fuckin cow farm...im excited!!!

how boring....................
hahahaha :D i'm excited fo u... :p :p
but man.. feedlots aint much betta.. trust me!! :rolleyes:

travboy

Geography Notes Anyone??

DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME GOOD GEOGRAPHY STUDY NOTES OR ESSAYS?

I HAVE THE BIGGEST WANK OF A TEACHER... HAHA OH WELL!!

If anyone wanst to email me their geography notes PLEASE DO! :D

My email is travboy03@yahoo.com.au .. feel free to send me anything cool :)

If u need anything at all just ask, i have a fair bit of stuff... but not that much on geography :(..

Jesus.. dont u hate the idiot that put Geography and Legal Studies on da same day! hmmmm!

Well cheers.. and thanks heaps to those that bother to help me :)

Trav :argue: :argue:

Gleeso

i'm doing grain-fed beef production along with rockdale feedlots. its not that bad, it could be alot worse, although somtimes it is a bit boring, at least i won't be doing what most of the state is doing which is tourism and viticulture. it gives the examiners somthing new to read ... u never know they could give more marks as there probably wont be too many other schools doing it to compare it against

travboy

arh rockdale

Im thinkin u goto Trinity?

They must to that feed lot thing every year..

did u go on the bus trip around the place and all?

haha

good luck for friday :)

Juz

what the hell are feedlots?

by the way travboy, ive sent you heaps of notes (well i will in 5 mins) on urban places and ecosystems at risk, dont know what your case studies are, but mine are viticulture (suprise suprise) and the great barrier reef.

if anyone else wants me to e-mail them i will, just give me your addy. i do all right in geography so these notes should actually help, they're just summaries of main points and stuff, following the all mighty syllabus.

Cheers, Juzzo

travboy

thanks heapps:)

Hey

Just wanted to say thanks!!

If anyone is missing some notes for whatever, i recommend these notes... they seem to be pretty well written :)

Thanks heaps :)
Good luck!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)