Genetics option (1 Viewer)

mel85

Did we have to actually have to talk about genes & evolutionary relationships, or just how we processed & analysed the data?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You must relate how you processed and analysed the gathered information to the edvidence of gene analysis.

mel85

Originally posted by Survivor39
You must relate how you processed and analysed the gathered information to the edvidence of gene analysis.
So we didn't have to actually go into depth about evolutionary relationships, etc, etc but apply it to how we found the info & analysed it?

tempco

HSC
I mentioned the relationships briefly, but I had more emphasis on the method of collecting/analysing the info.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by mel85
So we didn't have to actually go into depth about evolutionary relationships, etc, etc but apply it to how we found the info & analysed it?
Yes, just say you gathered information about gene analysis and from the resources you had, you extrapolate the required information to show the evolutionary relationship and deduced your conclusion for example, that humans and chimpanzees shares 98% of the DNA.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hmmm. i neva mentioned specific evidence. i thought it was a skills outcome related question:p

ange182003

I don't mention specific information, as they don't ask for your conclusions, just how it was processed and analysed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)