Geography Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

dannyo1

HSC
As long as skills are kind we should be all good...

Also geo is the most ez subject out there lol it's a great choice u just gotta memorise tons of stuff

icycledough

HSC
I have no idea if HSC geography is anything like Year 10 geography, but I loved how it was so chill and all we had to do was work on research tasks the entire year; with no formal written exam or anything.

notme123

HSC
remember, rivers flow towards lower altitude on a topographic map. i legit lost a mark in geography in year 7 because i said a river flowed up north on a topographic map which was up a mountain. i didnt know gravity existed

• Haha
Reactions: 8=D

Anaya R

HSC
remember, rivers flow towards lower altitude on a topographic map. i legit lost a mark in geography in year 7 because i said a river flowed up north on a topographic map which was up a mountain
also look for larger bodies of water since the rivers generally flow in the opposite direction unless it's a delta or something

notme123

HSC
are you doing geo btw?
no im not but it was my last preference in year 10. it wouldve been interesting doing it with eco tbh but the way the school runs theres clashes if two subjects run at the same time and geo was one of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)