Germany Essay (1 Viewer)

miss-teek

I thought for revision it might be fun to do a combined essay, what do you think? I'll start off....

"Outline the foundations of the Nazi party in terms of its structures and politics"

Nazi Ideaology greatly impacted on the way in which the Nazi Party 'governed' Germany. This Ideaology had been formulated in Hitler's book Mein Kamph (My Struggle) , thus the ideals behind the structure of Germany were fairly unrealistic and had almost no chance of survival when put into practice.

Nazi Ideology all centred around Hitler's ideal Volksmeingshaft , or 'the people's community. This was the most unrealistic for many reasons. Firstly, the German people were still greatly injured by the rapid establishment and the gradual collapse of the Weimar Republic. The establishment had been met with a forceful resistence, and thus divided the nation. It was quite similar with the collapse of democracy. People were drawn to Hitler's nationalist views, and yet, realistically it was in some way known that it could never withstand. Nazi Ideology was a lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)