Get your english essays marked by experienced teachers/HSC Markers, online. (1 Viewer)

Conspirocy

HSC
I did my HSC in 2004 and had a private tutor. I pretty much think that if you are submitting your answer online, then they are going to keep a copy of it. I may be wrong, I haven’t checked it out. Still, if they are getting all these essays online, what do you think they do with half of the material that you have written? I mean I wouldn’t want people to have hard copy versions of my essays. Another thing to consider is that with a private tutor you get more than just feedback on one essay, it’s constant and more useful. I worked on improving my writing style, rather than the ideas I had. Most people have a good understanding of what they are studying, they just need to find a more effective way of communicating it, and getting one or two essays marked online is not going to improve the way you write. Most of you would probably want a pat on the back and the marker to say “yeah this is the best essay I have read”, and what do you expect them to say, after all you are paying them.

Lainee

HSC
Isn't marking practice essays what regular school teachers are for? During my HSC I sent my english teacher copies of whatever I was working on for English - my study notes neatly typed up and categorised, my practice essays, practice writing tasks etc.

School teachers can't give you any extra help that they don't give to other students, but they still have to mark stuff if you hand it into them.

iggyspotter

HSC
N/A
is it possible to submit your own question and essay for marking?
Like exam questions from school?
Has anyone else tried out this site? What do you think

gaytee

HSC
With Private Tutoring can you actually get a Tutor for the HSC that will look over all your topics? Or do you need a seperate tutor for each subject? And also, where do you find a good tutor? haha
And how do you use the website..
I got confused once I got on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)