• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

getting back together opinions (1 Viewer)

jamez1990

HSC
N/A
do you reckon its ever possible for a guy and girl to get back together in the future future?..
like after we broke up, it was only a short term though, lets say 2-3 months but we just left the situation their.. bcos it was like a right place, wrong time kinda thing you know,..and we both just continuing on wif our lives atm.. trying to kinda forget about it..
soooo we havnt really talked to each other lately..
though the girl said after we broke ' who knows, time might change in the future'..

T

Testpilot

It can work...but usually doesn't because of the reasons it ended for in the first place.

Darkening

HSC
My experiance.... It doesnt work, you broke up for a reason... and that reason still exists.

jamez1990

HSC
N/A
it was kinda like a wrong timing you know..
because she just moved on to yr 11, and she couldnt cope with all the work..bcos she bludged alot in yr 10..
and bcos of yr 11 she was working most of the timeee.. and i had my hsc this yr sooo we were both studyingg you know,
like right place wrong timee.. we were caught up in too much responsibility and pressure,and when we broke up, she said we were tooo different.. but den all this stuff happened, and we got close again.. like a bf/ gf couple..
but like everything changed in a matter of one day.. like the next day,like we didnt even talk..and yeah we havnt really talked since..
i was just curious bcos like couple of my friends, dey broke up due to lots of complications and stuff wif another girl.. but some of dem got bak wif dem like in the future, like it was soooo unexpected.. and like its going better than ever for dem..

Pace_T

HSC
ur just waiting for the people here to say what u want us to say
how are we suppose to know if it will work or not. u should be asking her the questions ffs

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jamez1990 said:
the girl said after we broke ' who knows, time might change in the future'..
Translation: There is no chance of getting back together.

circusmind

HSC
jamez1990 said:
because she just moved on to yr 11, and she couldnt cope with all the work..bcos she bludged alot in yr 10..
and bcos of yr 11 she was working most of the timeee.. and i had my hsc this yr sooo we were both studyingg you know,
like right place wrong timee.. we were caught up in too much responsibility and pressure,and when we broke up, she said we were tooo different.. but den all this stuff happened, and we got close again.. like a bf/ gf couple..
but like everything changed in a matter of one day.. like the next day,like we didnt even talk..and yeah we havnt really talked since..
i was just curious bcos like couple of my friends, dey broke up due to lots of complications and stuff wif another girl.. but some of dem got bak wif dem like in the future, like it was soooo unexpected.. and like its going better than ever for dem..

Uhhh...yeah...yr11 was too much of a strain on the relationship??? Dude...wtf?

jamez1990

HSC
N/A
naah i wasnt saying it to you, i was just saying it to pace_T..
my baddd..

jamez1990

HSC
N/A
thats what i was thinking aswell..
but shes doing all the 'hard' subjects, and shes a dumb bitch >__<..
meeh, fuck it..
plenty of fish in the sea..
i was just curious to seee wot other ppls opinions are

circusmind

HSC
jamez1990 said:
thats what i was thinking aswell..
but shes doing all the 'hard' subjects, and shes a dumb bitch >__<..
meeh, fuck it..
plenty of fish in the sea..
i was just curious to seee wot other ppls opinions are
Sounds like a cop-out to me mate. If you don't have time for a relationship in yr11, uni/part time work and eventually your career will leave you very, very lonely...

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
don't think about the future just live in the present.. things are so much easier that way

T

Testpilot

Darkening said:
My experiance.... It doesnt work, you broke up for a reason... and that reason still exists.
I'll rate the parody.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
jamez1990 said:
ask yourself this question a million times: "DO YOU WANT HER BACK BADLY AND ARE YOU READY TO RISK IT AGAIN??"...personally it might work as long as the breakup in itself was a clean and relatively painfree...but mate cmon if the reason of the breakup was cause of extra study wit her and u...thats a bad excuse..mate uni in itself is a lot more work than year 11..it aint as easy as some think it is....breakups excused by too much work or so on are insane..i mean if ur married thats shitloads more work and stress onto the couple than if you and your gf were at school still...married couples worry about how to pay for d basics and so on.....

Skeeta

HSC
if it was an amicable breakup, i think (and hope) that it could work in the future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)