Getting Married in Uni (1 Viewer)

themonalisa

HSC
Ive seen students in Uni GET MARRRIED!

when ive asked them if their making a mistake they say "well you just know when youve met the right person"

does anyone believe this bullshit about the right person?

and is getting married in UNI TOO YOUNG?

YES I THINK SO!

Unsatisfied

HSC
no i believe in waiting til 38 no younger you cannot make decisions about love until you have 38 years experience at least

cassieagill

HSC
It is their problem if it is a mistake or not, at the very least it will give them life experience if it doesn't work out and if it does, good for them. Uni is not too young to get married, many people attending Uni are mature enough to make the decision, it really depends on the person, not necessarily their age

ashllis92

HSC
I think that there's nothing wrong with getting married whilst at uni, I don't think there's a problem with getting married at 18 or 19 tbh...

philphie

Banned
HSC
you bad person, very bad. you go out with some girl and get girlfriend you lose time study, no very bad, very bad, no time to become doctor, lose money, you will get bad uai

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
why do you even care?

some people fall in love at 16, some people at 40.

do you actually need to be concerned about other people's love lives?

boganxcore

HSC
people are getting married IN uni?

cant they find somewhere else to do it? this is ridiculous

suling

HSC
I think it depends on the individuals involved..and how long they have been together.

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years already, so if we stay together I wouldn't see anything wrong with getting married while still at uni.

My question is: how can people afford to get married while at uni?

philphie

Banned
HSC
no matter what age you're getting married you'll porbably be leeching off your parents for the most part duhh

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I think it depends on the individuals involved..and how long they have been together.

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years already, so if we stay together I wouldn't see anything wrong with getting married while still at uni.

My question is: how can people afford to get married while at uni?

you do realise that getting married doesn't actually mean you HAVE TO spend thousands of dollars on a wedding nobody even gives a shit about except the self-adoring bride?

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i saw this guy proposing to his girlfriend at the unsw quad last year. his frends spelt out 'marry me' with their bodies on the lawn.

suling

HSC
you do realise that getting married doesn't actually mean you HAVE TO spend thousands of dollars on a wedding nobody even gives a shit about except the self-adoring bride?
Did I say anything about thousands of dollars?

For a lot of uni students, especially those living away from home, I would think that there would not really be that much spare money lying around at all. Even if it is a relatively cheap wedding, it has to cost something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)