Getting over your ex... (1 Viewer)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
if she hates you, why would she come back. i don't get that post at all...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Krippeld said:
The other day my ex basically told me to fuck off...although she did that several times during our relationship, too...she hates me now...she gave me a Christmas present just to get to me...so she could say I don't deserve it...
I don't want to wait because I can't take the wait. I want her to either come back to me, or for the next phase of my life to start.
I'm not over her. I want someone to hold me, and tell me they love me, and make me feel like I'm worth anything.
if she told you to fuck off then she probably means it this time.
Why would someone give a person a christmas present so they can tell them they don't deserve it? thats just silly..
If you don't want to wait, then don't wait then...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
to krippeld : take as much time as u need... dun call her.. until u dun hav feelings for her or hav someone u love.

hey man take it easy.. dun get back to her..
go find ure mates and hang out.. enjoy ure summer.. omg get a job.. box up all the stuff she gav u.. delete her number from ure phone n memory..

its ure first time.. from lots of others its not the end of the world .. :D ..
i started reading, playing vid games, working and partying/clubbin after i broke up.. and after a while ull move on.. btw dun dwell on her..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
omg did u cheat on her that she hates u that much?

forget her if she hates u.. dun give a damn,,

Krippeld

It's hard to explain, but it does make sense. It's a very clever and extremely cruel way to punish someone.
She's broken up with me quite a few times before, and we've always gotten back together. So I'm sorta hoping this is just a more extreme example of that.
Yeah, I think she does mean it. She went and got a whole new online identity so she wouldn't have to talk to me, and she told me she doesn't want to see me in the holidays. She'd probably prefer if I didn't see her once school went back, too, so she's moved to the other side of the school to avoid that.
I have to move on, but that's very difficult for me. The most effective way would be to find someone else to become fixated on, but I'm not sure if that'd be right just yet. It's only been a month now.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
online identity.. ?
wat the hell? did u actualli see her?

well she doesnt like u anymore and she's moved on.. so should u..

btw this isnt goin to be an extreme example as much as u hope for it.. srsly.. dun even bother..

Krippeld

No, I met her. She lives in my town, but the only place we run into each other nowadays is online. She doesn't want to come around anymore, and she'd never let me go see her, and she's gonna be avoiding me like the plague. So she got a new email address, and she's using that as her new MSN account, and she got a new livejournal.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
azzie said:
damn you luke :p
yeah it is...
did u see us at the formal?? he was like dancing with me all ;) and then hes cuddling me when im sitting on his lap and we were close to kissing, and he was holding my hand half the night...?

argh!

omg... sounds like me n my ex.. mmmm

Last edited:

Krippeld

She hates me because, when her new boyfriend called, I got sad, and I was a little bitter. She said that I was taunting and insulting her all day, but that's bullshit, I was joking. She wouldn't have been offended if anyone else had joked like that.
That's why she hates me now. She's convinced I'm trying to make her feel like shit.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
meh.. dun talk to her..
MSN -Block :)

dude u got to find sumfing new.. build a remote control car/plane/ boat.. anything..
fill ure summer in..
cos most ppl avoid ppl who dwell on their ex lik the plague.. .. i kno i do..

r u at uni?

Krippeld

Nah, I'm going into Year 12 at the end of the holidays.
I choose to fill my time with:
1) Friends (I get to go to a New Year's Eve party this year! WOO!!!)
2) Star Trek (I've got two complete series on VHS, should last me a while :p)
3) Super Nintendo (It's just so cool!)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well yer thats good.. a lil geeky .. but at least its sumfing..
lol u should hav got it on DVD

i got my xbox modded to play N64 and snes game.. :) it rocks the most..
btw.. ure young.. get over her.. find sumfing to do.. make sure u got goals and concentrate on them..

Krippeld

First, it's nerdy, not geeky.
Second, if I had the money I would. My Dad bought them back before DVD's came to Australia.
Finally...OMT...that is SO FREAKING COOL!!!
P.S. My only goal at the moment is to find at least five synonyms for the word "notion". My English teacher uses it waaaaay too often, and so inappropriately. She also can't pronounce "hegemony". She says, 'hegonomy'. I wrote it on the board once and we asked her how she'd pronounce it...it was kind of amusing, even if only two people in the class got the joke :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
haha ive been called both.. now there is lil distinction between the two for me
umm .. well make some goal for the future..
1. Stop relying on ex.. i suspect tat she may hav bigger issues if its // on and off
2. ure in yr 12.. dun forget to aim for a uni course..
3. get a job.. then get modded xbox :D n a box set of the star trek DVD :D hehe..

enjoy ure summer ... meet up with friends... avoid her.. thats wat i did :)

Krippeld

I'm proud to be called a nerd, but get insulted when called a geek. The difference is hard to explain, you hafta be a nerd to get it (go me!)

1. Yeah, she's got issues. She'd had enough of the relationship, and so she left. It makes sense, I get it, I understand. I was gonna leave her at one point, but I decided to stick it out. It still hurts, though.
2. You're not gonna tell me to go study, are you?
3. Man, if I had that modded X-box, I'd be the envy of all my nerdy pals!

No avoidance needed, she's got it covered.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Krippeld said:
She hates me because, when her new boyfriend called, I got sad, and I was a little bitter. She said that I was taunting and insulting her all day, but that's bullshit, I was joking. She wouldn't have been offended if anyone else had joked like that.
That's why she hates me now. She's convinced I'm trying to make her feel like shit.
listen to me.

SHE doesnt deserve YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you deserve way better than that.. i know what its like when your with someone for so long and it all ends and i know its hard. BUT when you find that person that can make you happy and treat you right.. you will never look back.

Krippeld

Wow, do I know you? All of my friends have said exactly the same thing to me...
After the other day, and after talking about it, I think I'm starting to move on a bit...
Untill the other day, I had no reason to move on, because I was convinced she'd come back eventually. Now I know she doesn't, and she was such a bitch, and she doesn't care.
It's time for me to be moving on now!
Oh wait...nowhere to move on to...
*cough*
Okay, I'll just sit here and wait for the bus...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
naw id never tell u tat.. u jsut do wat u want.. but keep busy..

yer the xbox.. super geeky.. can FTP into it and 'backup' games.. hehe i got it after my breakup last yr hehe best $400 keke

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Krippeld said:
Wow, do I know you? All of my friends have said exactly the same thing to me...
After the other day, and after talking about it, I think I'm starting to move on a bit...
Untill the other day, I had no reason to move on, because I was convinced she'd come back eventually. Now I know she doesn't, and she was such a bitch, and she doesn't care.
It's time for me to be moving on now!
Oh wait...nowhere to move on to...
*cough*
Okay, I'll just sit here and wait for the bus...
me n my bf have made up and broken up heaps of times.
we arent actually together right now and its killing me.. i know what its like to feel that feeling. when you loose the one you care about so much you feel like youve not only lost them, but youve lost everyone. like no one cares about you. well thats how i get anyway. If your gf/exgf is a bitch.. then why the hell do you want to be stuck to a dog for?

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
1. Hang out wit your friends, meet new people, try new things.
2. Get a job. Or two.
3. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Always works for me. -cough-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)