Getting over your ex... (1 Viewer)

Krippeld

SKA said:
me n my bf have made up and broken up heaps of times.
we arent actually together right now and its killing me.. i know what its like to feel that feeling. when you loose the one you care about so much you feel like youve not only lost them, but youve lost everyone. like no one cares about you. well thats how i get anyway. If your gf/exgf is a bitch.. then why the hell do you want to be stuck to a dog for?
I guess it was the way she made me feel when she wasn't being a bitch. She was great, and she made me feel so good.
I think "Addicted" by Simple Plan sums it up pretty well, actually.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
all i can say is that relationships are always a 2 way street.

they have to want to be with you as much as you want to be with them.
If she has a new bf because she chose him over you.. doesnt a part of you make you so angry and upset that you think that shes a bitch and you would want to move on??? dont you think to yourself that you want somebody that can treat you right and you can be happy?? or do you just want to try and get your ex back when shes with another guy (a guy she chose over you) and hurt yourself more when there is another girl out there waiting to give you everything she couldnt and you will truly be happy. I know its hard but looks like shes moved on.. when they've moved on there is nothing left to do but move on yourself. Just wanna say im thinking of you cos i know its hard.

Krippeld

Yeah. Our relationship was just so intense...hard to believe when it comes to such a sudden end.
Yeah, I do want someone better.
Yeah, I am mad. I understand why she left, but the way she's been acting lately...fuck her. She's a bitch. I know I fucked up, but I never would've done this shit to her.
Is it possible to get over someone in a day? Well, at least to the point where you don't want them back, and want someone else? I think I did that yesterday...
It fucking roxxorz!!!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Krippeld said:
Okay, let's say you've just been dumped by your first ever girlfriend after ten months.
How long should the healing process last, and would it be right to use someone else to assist the process?
How long should you wait before you fall in love again?
dude... its been over a year, and ive had other boyfriends in this time, and i still cant get over this one guy.. hes got my heart..

Krippeld

Was he the first guy you were with? They say you never get over your first love. At the very least, it's probably the hardest to move on from, especially if you're idealistic.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
dude... its been over a year, and ive had other boyfriends in this time, and i still cant get over this one guy.. hes got my heart..

dont say things like that... you make it sound like its near impossible to get over someone

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Krippeld said:
Yeah. Our relationship was just so intense...hard to believe when it comes to such a sudden end.
Yeah, I do want someone better.
Yeah, I am mad. I understand why she left, but the way she's been acting lately...fuck her. She's a bitch. I know I fucked up, but I never would've done this shit to her.
Is it possible to get over someone in a day? Well, at least to the point where you don't want them back, and want someone else? I think I did that yesterday...
It fucking roxxorz!!!

Thats the spirit!!!!
hehehe

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
azzie said:
wait till you get into the relapses of "i like *said person* again"
:(
maybe that just happened to me

what if you never stopped liking that person?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
Krippeld said:
Okay, let's say you've just been dumped by your first ever girlfriend after ten months.
How long should the healing process last, and would it be right to use someone else to assist the process?
How long should you wait before you fall in love again?
tha hell?! theres no rules/steps to follow for healing processes..
just deal with the problem as it comes.. do whatever u think its right..
for me getting over someone took me ages (years) coz the feelings comes and goes, back n forth -_-".. no matter how much u want to get over the feelings or to be Healed.. its difficult.. i didnt ask for help coz nobody really understands as much as myself

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
tha hell?! theres no rules/steps to follow for healing processes..
just deal with the problem as it comes.. do whatever u think its right..
for me getting over someone took me ages (years) coz the feelings comes and goes, back n forth -_-".. no matter how much u want to get over the feelings or to be Healed.. its difficult.. i didnt ask for help coz nobody really understands as much as myself

ohhh i might as well kill myself then

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
azzie said:
yeah im screwed with that too........
hopefully luke doesnt see this thread and start paying me out again :p
too late.
i wasnt paying you out. im trying to understand the situation :p. personally i wouldnt have pictured you and doug together. but you seem to get along well...............sorta

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
lukebennett said:
too late.
i wasnt paying you out. im trying to understand the situation :p. personally i wouldnt have pictured you and doug together. but you seem to get along well...............sorta
lol why wouldnt u have pictured me and doug together?

i dunno i think i like dan now (see pic <<<) but im not sure

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
azzie said:
lol why wouldnt u have pictured me and doug together?

i dunno i think i like dan now (see pic <<<) but im not sure
i dunno. just after knowing him for some years you sorta get an image of who theyd go out with. i dunno what im saying anyway cause i dont know him that well.

if you like dan youd know. youd kinda feel it and not be able to stop thinkin about him

Krippeld

I don't want to be with her now. If she asked for me back, I'd tell her no. I'll probably harbour feelings for her for a long time now, and they may never fully disappear.
That, for me, is a huge step. I don't want her anymore. Well, I don't need her. I can go on without her. That's amazing for me, and now that's done, I think I can effectively combat any feelings I still have for her.
Every now and then, I start thinking and reminiscing...isn't hard to get past it, though.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Krippeld said:
I don't want to be with her now. If she asked for me back, I'd tell her no. I'll probably harbour feelings for her for a long time now, and they may never fully disappear.
That, for me, is a huge step. I don't want her anymore. Well, I don't need her. I can go on without her. That's amazing for me, and now that's done, I think I can effectively combat any feelings I still have for her.
Every now and then, I start thinking and reminiscing...isn't hard to get past it, though.

i wish i was like u

Krippeld

You have no idea how unlike me that is. I never would've done that. I don't quite know how it happened. I think it was when she told me to fuck off because I got sad when she was on the phone to her new boyfriend most of the day while we were shopping together.
I just realized there is no chance, and I really am better off. I deserve better. I don't want to be with someone who's constantly getting pissed off at me because I have feelings.
So if your ex just happens to be the biggest bitch on the planet, it helps. A lot.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Krippeld said:
You have no idea how unlike me that is. I never would've done that. I don't quite know how it happened. I think it was when she told me to fuck off because I got sad when she was on the phone to her new boyfriend most of the day while we were shopping together.
I just realized there is no chance, and I really am better off. I deserve better. I don't want to be with someone who's constantly getting pissed off at me because I have feelings.
So if your ex just happens to be the biggest bitch on the planet, it helps. A lot.
my ex just tells me that he still loves me and we would be getting married if it wasnt for my lil imperfection that i cant do anything about... i want to cry

Krippeld

What the fuck? Okay, that is total bullshit. He can't expect you to be perfect, and if he's waiting for someone who is, he's gonna be very lonely.
I take it back, that shit is way worse than anything my ex pulled on me. At least she tried to be reasonable about it.
He is not worth it. If that's true, he doesn't deserve you. You can do way better than him. Don't let him hurt you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)