getting pulled over (2 Viewers)

CieL

HSC
loquasagacious said:
Obviously the only time you perform a U-turn though is when you have a green right turn arrow.... eg you are not turning across traffic.
Well i'm not sure how the lights in Canberra work..

But for example:

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
CieL said:
dude.. you asian?

you're never allowed to u-turn at a set of lights.. that's just stupid, it's a traffic accident waiting to happen!

you either go forward, left, or right.. you dont chuck a u-turn!!!

you do realise that other cars are allowed to move the same time as you right? so if you were chucking a u-ie, and some car on the RHS also wanted to go along the same road.. what'll happen???

i dont think you should even bother to appeal because the police is right

it's just common sense it's against the law the u-turn at a light =.= you go whichever direction the light signals you to.. i've never seen a light that bends backwards
There's one in Brisbane (near wickham st/kingsford smith drive for those playing at home) and the first time I saw it I was like "...wtf..." but yeah they don't usually exist, never seen one around Sydney or anywhere else for that matter. If you missed a turn that's your bad luck.

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Dumsum said:
There's one in Brisbane (near wickham st/kingsford smith drive for those playing at home) and the first time I saw it I was like "...wtf..." but yeah they don't usually exist, never seen one around Sydney or anywhere else for that matter. If you missed a turn that's your bad luck.
Saw what?
A u-turn permitted sign?

Maybe.. depending on how the set of lights are programmed and how busy the road is..

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
CieL said:
Saw what?
A u-turn permitted sign?

Maybe.. depending on how the set of lights are programmed and how busy the road is..
An actual traffic light that bends around signifying a u-turn.

CieL

HSC
Dumsum said:
An actual traffic light that bends around signifying a u-turn.
AHAHAHA for real??
Sure it wasnt some light for buses or something?

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
CieL said:
AHAHAHA for real??
Sure it wasnt some light for buses or something?
Nope it just like any other traffic lights, red/amber/green, telling you when you can u-turn or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)