Getting Ready For Uni (1 Viewer)

Sam990

HSC
Hi

Im wondering whether if we need to print lecture notes, learning guide, unit outline etc etc etc for first year bbc units for first day of uni?

Im aware that AIM we need to print the learning guide ourselves,

Sam990

HSC
also, when we rock up to lectures, do we have to print off lecture notes slides etc etc?

same goes for tuts

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
depends on which unit you are doing but generally you do not need to print out the unit outline. lecture notes really is a personal thing, some people like to print out and some don't. As for tutorial yes print them.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
A lot of lecturers distribute unit outlines in the first lecture, so save your paper :)

I do prefer bringing in lecture notes, cuts down on the amount of mad scribbling that I do in lectures, but it's really up to you.

micuzzo

HSC
do we need to use many books in tutes.

at uts we have to buy some of our lecture notes/assignements...but its like everything u need for the whole sem

VU-Nit

HSC
oh for some units you have the option to buy this booklet but you could always print with ur own money which is cheaper than unis -.-

as for books, youre probly better off having just the refillable papers as you only use 5 A4 pages per subject a wk max assuming your handwriting is bigasss

VicerExciser

HSC
wtf is a learning guide? i was just gonna roll up with a pen and some paper.

VU-Nit

HSC
a learning guide practically tells you what questions you are supposed to do for hw each week as well as assignment outlines

as for what youre bringing, that should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)